Breville The One° Precision Poacher
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Egg lovers, your dream machine has arrived. Breville takes the guesswork out of cooking eggs with the Precision Poacher, an electric countertop cooker that steams, poaches, scrambles and more. Enjoy eggs cooked to your exact preferred texture – soft, medium or hard. Experience how steaming eggs versus boiling yields more tender results with less cracking. Or discover the sublime texture of sous vide eggs.
- Five preset cooking methods: Steam, Poach/Boil, Scramble, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide.
- Choose from three textures (Soft, Medium, Hard) for Steam and Boil settings.
- Precisely adjustable temperature and time for perfectly cooked eggs every time.
- Built-in temperature probe ensures precise temperature control for Poach/Boil, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide settings.
- Doubles as a sous vide cooker for eggs and other foods.
- Includes heating base with probe, nonstick pot, lid, egg tray with egg piercer, egg topper, 7 recipe cards and instruction booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 10" x 9 3/4" high.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Model # BEG800SIL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Eggspert™ setting cooks soft, creamy-textured eggs in the shell.
- Sous Vide setting slow-cooks eggs in the shell and can also be used to gently cook other types of foods in vacuum-sealed bags (sold separately).
- Delay start automatically begins cooking cycle at your preselected time.
- PFOA-free nonstick aluminum cooking pot with glass lid.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Temperature range 104–212˚F.
- Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures.
- Egg tray holds six eggs and includes a built-in egg piercer to pierce base of egg gently.
- Egg topper tool for cracking open Eggspert, Sous Vide and Steamed eggs.
- Power cord with Breville Assist® plug.
- Plastic parts are BPA-free.
- One-year limited product warranty.
- Use & Care
- Always use wood or silicone cooking utensils to avoid scratching the nonstick surface of the cooking vessel.
- Cooking vessel, lid and egg tray: Hand-wash in hot soapy water. The lid and egg tray are also dishwasher safe.
- Do not use chemicals, steel wool or harsh abrasives to clean the nonstick surface of the vessel.
- Heating base and probe: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie from Amazing Eggs! I don’t know what their secret is, but. Breville has done it again! Eggs just tast better— the whole family agrees and hard boil eggs peel effortlessly.Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Renee from Worked well...for about two weeks Purchased this item about two weeks ago and had fun testing it with poached eggs and chicken breasts. Started it this morning...blank LCD screen. Runs but you can’t see any settings. A shame. Will be taking it back.Date published: 2018-01-28Rated 4 out of 5 by Monetsmom from Great Product Not for Novice Home Cook I love this poacher. Have used it for hard boiled eggs (reduce the time by 1 minute) and eggs had no green tinge to yolks and were easy to peel! I've made sous vide shrimp, cod, and filet mignon. I believe the SV feature is more for experienced home cooks since you have to play with the sous vide temp and timing to get it just right. But...that's the fun of it! Also, the instructions say to keep the egg rack in the unit while using sous vide feature...not so. There will be no room for the bag of food!Date published: 2017-05-13Rated 2 out of 5 by jackie m from Wanted to love this poacher, but don't I purchased this as soon as I saw it in a catalog. Have never poached eggs before, and always wanted to try. This looked like the perfect kitchen appliance. I do love the poached egg feature, but the eggs tend to sink to the bottom and stick. On multiple occasions I have had at least one broken yolk. This morning have really had to scrub to get the residue of the whites off the bottom of the "non-stick" pan. I have used both the boiled and the steam feature to hard boil the eggs. Even with making the small hole in the end of the egg, the eggs peal horribly. I have better results just boiling my eggs on the stove, and have gone back to that method. Very sorry I bought this machine at the higher price. Don't waste your money on this, unless you want it for just a poaching device. Remember, you can only poach 4 eggs at a time - something I missed when I was so excited about buying this. Not very convenient when you have guests.Date published: 2017-04-22Rated 1 out of 5 by sharbar from Overpriced for what it is. I bought this to make the perfect boiled eggs, especially with Easter coming up, and was disappointed that it broke almost every egg of the two dozen used. I tried various method - room temperature eggs, etc. with the same cracked boiled eggs. Oddly it extracted the yoke out of some of the eggs. I went back to my old method of boiling eggs in a pot of water.Date published: 2017-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen from A "must have" for all egg lovers! I make eggs nearly everyday, and enjoy them made in different ways. The temperature probe ensures perfectly cooked steamed, boiled and poached eggs every time...I never knew hard boiled eggs could taste this good!!! I've used every feature except for the Sous Vide! I have many Breville products and this is my new favorite!Date published: 2017-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary from I have had great success. I bought this about a month ago. I have used all the settings except sous vide. I plan to try that tonight with a steak.Date published: 2017-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Ackman from Best egg cooker ever The eggs cook perfectly ! The sous vide however, is wonderful, I have never done sous vide before, with this I sous vide everyday,, The meat is tender, and really does not take long, start with it frozen, and in one and a half hours, done. Can prepare early, place in refrig. And just heat up later. Love this thing, and am so happy I have it.Date published: 2017-03-22