Breville Soft Top Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Preparing your favorite hot beverage is quick and easy with the Breville Soft Top Kettle. This fast-heating electric kettle has handy water windows on both sides, so you always know how much water is inside. The soft-touch, slow-release lid prevents hot-water splashes.
- 1500-watt concealed heating element boils water rapidly.
- Cushion-controlled Soft Top™ lid with viewing window opens slowly to prevent splatters.
- Automatic shut-off when water boils.
- Dual-sided water windows with cup/ml measurements make it easy to see water level.
- 7-cup-cap. cord-free jug.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7-cup cap.
- 10" x 8" x 11" high.
- Made of BPA-free plastic.
- Illuminated power switch with ready bell.
- Auto shutoff and boil-dry protection for safety.
- Multidirectional cord-free base.
- Under-base cord wrap with adjustable cord length.
- Removable mesh scale filter.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with water only. Never boil other liquids in the kettle.
- Wipe exterior with a soft, damp cloth using a mild cleaning agent. Polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use chemicals, alkaline cleaning agents, steel wool or abrasive cleaners to clean the inside or outside of the kettle.
- To remove mineral deposits, periodically use a kettle descaler. Alternatively, fill kettle 2/3 full with 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Empty solution from kettle. Fill with clean water, bring to a boil and discard water. Repeat, and the kettle will be ready for use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.