Breville Smart Waffle Pro
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Say "good morning" to an innovative new machine that lets you make Belgian-style waffles exactly the way you like them—with more options for precise customization than any other waffle maker on the market. Breville's smart sensor technology automatically adjusts the temperature and baking time to guarantee perfect, personalized results. A nonstick moat prevents overflowing batter from making a mess on countertops.
- Enjoy crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked to your exact preferences.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has 12 settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology automatically self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- Breville's patented "A Bit More" button lets you opt for a touch of extra browning.
- An integrated switch automatically starts the countdown timer when the lid is closed.
- Every aspect of the baking process is shown on the user-friendly LCD screen.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch excess batter—and bake it into crispy waffle bites. No mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Convenient restart button makes it easy to bake batch after batch of waffles.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two-square model #BWM620XL: 12" x 12 3/4" x 6" high; 10 lb. 13 oz.
- Four-square model #BWM640XL: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 5 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Ultimate Silicone Waffle Tongs, Red
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by A1Cook from Best Waffle Iron This is hands down the best waffle iron ever! There is no need season, just wipe with a damp cloth and it is ready to go. The waffles are easily removed and cleanup is a breeze! Totally worth the money.Date published: 2019-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Sevenfeet from Just bought another one... Almost exactly five years ago, we bought the Breville Smart Waffle Pro to replace a Wearever waffle iron whose temperature sensor had failed and was burning everything. Today we are replacing that first Breville Smart Waffle Pro which temperature sensor had failed and was burning everything. But this is not a bad review. Our kids love waffles and have them every weekday (pancakes on the weekends). So our Breville has been used constantly...we estimate about 1200+ times in five years. We used it so much that the non-stick surface was beginning to wear out and we knew we would have to replace it eventually and that came this week. But our family is a usage outlier. I figure it should last a decade or longer in most kitchens. This product is more expensive than most but the waffles are consistent and wonderful.Date published: 2019-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by eastsacmom from Smart design! When our old Waring Pro rotating waffle iron bit the dust, I was willing to splurge on a waffle maker that could make more waffles efficiently. Although this seemed more expensive than I would consider spending, I think it's worth every penny. The waffles came out perfectly and I love that I can make minute adjustments if I want them more or less brown. I followed the instructions to not use any cooking spray and they released so easily. I love the non-stick "moat" built in around the waffle plates to make it so easy if any spillage needs to be cleaned. So happy for this purchase and look forward to making my next batch of waffles.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Jocelyn from Love the countdown bell/timer! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the countdown timer. Before, my old maker had a green indicator light & I never knew when it went off (cuz who’s actually standing in front of it) This has a count down AND a bell! So when I’m multi-tasking, I hear it go off. ALSO..They come out perfect every time! Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside!Date published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by jbur from Best waffles! I tried the all clad Belgian waffle maker first and didn’t care for the texture of the waffles. I then got the chance to buy the 2 size breville one (the 4 square was too big for my cabinet space). I absolutely love this thing! I’ve only used it a few times so can attest to the longevity of it but it makes the most perfect crisp waffles on the outside and fluffy inside. There’s only two of us so I don’t mind making one batch and eating it while the other batch cooks. I’m so glad I splurged on this one. I love the timer feature so I can see how long before they are ready so I can time the rest of the food and clean up is a breeze.Date published: 2019-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie from Restaurant quality waffles Restaurant quality waffles. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Great product and matches the quality and experiences I have had with other Brevillle products.Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 4 out of 5 by TomNM from Excellent waffle-maker Bought the Waffle Pro a couple of weeks ago. It does the job very well. Waffles are crispy, yet have a soft center. Instructions say to use 1/2 cup of batter per square, but that doesn't fill the square completely. Would have been nice if they had included a recipe book with a recommendation for a batter that would work well in the applianceDate published: 2019-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by KonaMark from Works Very Well Needed to replace my old $25 waffle maker. After doing some research, decided on this one. Does a great job. Has a setting for 'standard', but is really made for Belgian waffles. Happy with this purchase.Date published: 2019-01-25
Does it work well with a gluten free batter?Yes, the Breville® Smart Waffle™ Pro will cook gluten free waffle batter.Date published: 2019-08-14
How thick ate these waffles? I'm looking for classic waffles, not Belgian waffles. Is this the same thickness as the classic circle machine...or are they thicker?Hi Awoods09, The Breville Smart Waffle Pro makes Belgian waffles. If you're looking for a Breville waffle maker that makes classic waffles, we have this option: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-no-mess-classic-round-waffle-maker/Date published: 2019-06-12
I would like to know if the product fits 220volt, in addition to the electrical standards of the USA,No, all Breville USA products are designed and engineered for use only on 110/120V 60Hz North American electrical outlets.Date published: 2019-04-04
Do the plates come out so they can be washed under the sink?Hi Anonymous, The waffle plates are not removable.Date published: 2019-02-18