Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Breville's super-versatile countertop oven now includes a slow-cook feature, so you can simmer foods up to 10 hours at low temperatures – great for flavor-rich stews, chili and pot roasts. This Pro model also includes an automatic oven light, making it easier to check cooking progress.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- 10 preset functions: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, warm, slow cook.
- Slow-cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional convection fan cooks foods up to 30% faster.
- Includes baking and broiling trays, plus a 13" nonstick pizza pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV845BSS.
- 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- 22 lb. 12 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Adjustable temperature from 120°F to 450°F.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- "Frozen food" button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Like
Breville Smart Oven Air Mesh Baskets, Set of 3
Breville Smart Oven Bamboo Cutting Board
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Stone, 13"
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Crisper
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dmar from Failed too soon Completely dead after 18 months with no reset options and no troubleshooting options. Just a total loss. At this price we were expecting to get at least 4-5 years out of it. Williams-Sonoma usually carries the best products, but this toaster oven is a dud. Search the internet and you will find massive complaints on this. Very nice product when it worked, but not recommended because it failed too soon for the price.Date published: 2018-07-15Rated 1 out of 5 by smashie from Worked great for 18 months. It's a shame it has such a short lifespan because it worked great while it lasted ...too bad it didn't last as long as you would think for such an expensive toaster oven. I thought Breville was a superior product.Date published: 2018-06-02Rated 1 out of 5 by SICKOFTHINGSTHATDONTWORK from Boo. First time using. Does not work. Received for Christmas. Been traveling. Didn’t work on the very first time I attempted to use it to bake a potato. Can’t change time setting. Boo. Also, cons don’t cover this. It isn’t difficult to use, it’s impossible to bake a potato.Date published: 2018-04-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Martha from Didn’t last long Not even 2 years old and the fan motor started making noises indicating it was not working. I researched the problem and found several examples of the fan noise confirming the issue. I really expected a better product from Breville.Date published: 2018-03-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Robyn from 8 years and counting We've had our Breville toaster overnight since 2009. It's still going strong. We use it every day, at least a couple of times. It's the best I've found.Date published: 2018-03-18Rated 2 out of 5 by lovetocook100 from Great Little Oven While It Lasts I have enjoyed my Breville oven which I purchased in late May 2016. Like others have said, the oven heats up quickly and is quiet. However, it died yesterday at the age of 21 months. This problem appears to be fairly common. Will look into having the oven repaired but will probably buy a Wolf oven.Date published: 2018-03-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Folky from They are prone to die As of now our second one is dead. The first one lasted about two years the second less than a year and a half. They work great while alive but ultimately they suck. Beware.Date published: 2017-12-01Rated 5 out of 5 by jself1989 from Such great oven! We received this oven as a wedding gift. Hands down the best oven we have ever used! It has a feature for every option. We rarely use our normal oven anymore. This oven heats so fast and doesn't heat the entire house in the process. It is sufficient and works like a charm! The only downside is that due to the smaller size we have to use our normal oven when cooking with large cookware or cooking larger items like ham or turkey. The machine heats to any temperature within 3 minutes and is so quiet! Not only does this reduce electricity usage and costs, it saves so much time. Worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!Date published: 2017-11-20