Breville Smart Oven Air with Convection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Toaster Oven Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet Pan
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanaCMB from LOVE this..even after 2 years I bought this 2 years ago. I always like to use something for a while to see if it stands up to time/use and if it does what the description says it will do. I love this oven! I use it for everything...cookies, roasting veggies, rising dough, warming, etc. I love the size for my counter, it is so versatile. It's the perfect compliment to my normal oven when I am fixing a big dinner. My wish....if it was a little smaller, I could put one in my camper. I have actually thought about getting another. :)Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Diane from Great featured I purchased this and received day before Christmas. This is a great oven with so many different features air frying, bake, confection oven, reheat ect. This was extremely helpful for the family holiday dinners and makes my life easier. Wonderful oven don't hesitate worth every penny.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by PJGH from Love this oven! I bought this oven right before Thanksgiving. I use the Breville oven daily. I have only twice used the oven in my built-in Wolf stove/oven in 3 months. Love this Breville oven. So glad that I purchased it and worth the money.Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Phila Fred from Great unit when it works, but software problems We purchased this unit in Feb 2018 for our vacation house, so it was hardly every used. Developed a software glitch error 120-9067 where it refused to START. Called Breville, tried re-booting a few times, but remained defective. Breville shipped us a new unit, and we repacked and shipped back the original. After only a few uses, the replacement unit also stopped working, same error code. Two out of two.... both with same exact software glitch!!! Hoping that Williams-Sonoma will arrange an in-store exchange or give us store credit for a different brand. Very cumbersome to re-pack and ship this huge beast!Date published: 2018-12-19Rated 2 out of 5 by Djm5 from Broken heating elements I’m sure the oven will be a nice unit to use, but with broken heating elements upon receiving I cannot make that judgement. The issue was noticed when wiping the unit prior to use as per instructions and broken pieces were found on the bottom and then revealed as to where they came from. Initially, it was noticed that the door scraped when opened and upon inspecting noticed one of the broken glass element shrouds was stuck in the spot where the hinge moves inside. Not sure if this is a shipping issue or quality assurance issue, but it made it disappointing and inconvenient, to say the least.Date published: 2018-12-07Rated 4 out of 5 by Trish from Great oven, but need recipes! I was so excited to buy this oven with its air fry and dehydrating features. My old Breville toaster oven (which I loved) died on us so I needed a new one. We've used this oven to reheat pizza and other leftovers, toast bread and bagels, and bake chicken tenders and make cookies. My biggest complaint is that the oven did not come with any recipes or tips on how to use the air fry and dehydrating functions. The Breville website and the Williams Sonoma websites also lack recipes or ideas for using these new features.Date published: 2018-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by California22 from I rarely use my full size oven. We are retired and this makes meal time cooking so easy for us. It’s just the right size. We even use it when we have guests. There isn’t one feature that I don’t use and enjoy. It’s great for anything from toast for breakfast to meatloaf for dinner. The temperature is accurate. If you’re a foil user, they recommend against using foil. We invested in the gold tone baking pans. The clean up is effortless.Date published: 2018-11-26Rated 4 out of 5 by christine from Love this oven I bought this during the holidays and found it for 40% off. It's well worth the price when you can get that much off. I'm not sure I'd pay full price though??? I mean, a full size oven isn't much more, but we love the air fried convection. I'm giving it 4 stars because the air fry basket discolors very quickly. If you don't put down foil that thing is very hard to clean up.Date published: 2018-11-23
I purchased this oven a week ago, and the instructions indicate that you have 6 inches clearance above the oven. If this is correct, how can it be ok to put the Breville cutting board directly on top of the oven? ThanksHi jabarra27, The cutting board has been specifically designed and safety certified to sit atop the Smart Oven safely (it has been UL certified). The patented feet design are heat resistant and the board has adequate clearance to allow air to flow underneath.Date published: 2018-12-07