Breville Smart Oven Air with Convection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Toaster Oven Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet Pan
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paula15 from Awesome appliance I bought this 1 & 1/2 years ago & love it! I’ve used every function it has, Air frying is great, I fix “fried” potatoes this way, no mess, slow cooking function is great, dehydrator is great. All around best small appliance I have ever bought! Perfect for these empty nesters!!Date published: 2019-03-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Fred from Dosn't do much I bought this piece of junk about two years ago. Its barely worm toasting takes me roughly 10 minutes to make one piece of toast. ( I timed it this morning) and I have to flip the toast over in order to get the bottom. The stupid smart tech doesn't allow for anything but the ridiculous program to run, which keeps cycling the elements on and off assuring a complete and total waist of time. This is the reason the times are so long, this is supposed to be a toaster not a crock pot. Worst decision I ever made. I finally had to go back to my old pop-up. Would recommend to my worst enemy.Date published: 2019-03-01Rated 3 out of 5 by jerseygirlinpa from Disappointed I had the smaller version of the Breville oven for several years and although I loved it I had a wish list of upgrades that would make it perfect for me. First, when the oven came up to temperature or turned off the multiple beeps were really loud so if others were in the house resting it could wake them up so I wanted a feature to turn down the beep. Second, the oven needed an interior light so I could check cook times without opening the door. So, imagine my delight when this model came out with both features and more! My husband got this for me for Christmas last year (2017) and I couldn't wait to put it into use. Well, every time the power goes out or the unit gets unplugged the beep has to be reset. OK, I can live with that although I always forget until the loud beep reminds me. However, within 2 months the interior light stopped working. I thought maybe the bulb was just loose or maybe defective and needed to be replaced. Well, forget about ever removing/replacing that light. It is IMPOSSIBLE to remove. I have no idea how anyone is supposed to do this without sending it back to Breville. So while the other features of the oven are great, it really is just a bigger oven than my original without one of the main features I wanted. Shame on me for not calling Breville to have the repair made but this oven is very big and heavy and the thought of packing it up and shipping it somewhere discouraged me from doing so.Date published: 2019-02-01Rated 2 out of 5 by Diane E from Great... when it worked I purchased this appliance just over a year or so. I had a smaller Breville Oven & I liked it so much, I upgraded. Sadly, I am disappointed it has already quit working. It will no longer count down and only flashes for preheat, then proceeds to shutdown without warning. It will still toast bread but that is about all. My family is gravely disappointed in no longer being able to use.Date published: 2019-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Bridgest1 from Perfect Second Oven!! We have a 36" range which takes forever to warm up we decided to look for a smaller second oven for cooking things like baked potatoes and frozen pizzas etc. Originally we were going to get a "speed oven" but for the price we didn't feel it made sense for what we wanted it for. We found this countertop oven and decided it was the perfect solution for our needs. There is an interior light, the racks slide smoothly and feel a step above typical ovens like this we have had in past plus it makes great toast. It is a bit pricey for a "toaster oven", but the speed oven was over $3,000 so from that perspective this is a deal. It's larger than a standard "toaster oven" so make sure you are willing to give up that amount of counter space. We have a "dead space" in the corner of our counter where it fit perfectly. Another plus is it comes with two oven racks, an air fryer rack, pizza pan and roasting pan. We have had it for over a month and are very satisfied with our purchase. We use it almost daily and hope when we get the electric bill that will be better too!! So far so good, very happy with purchase.Date published: 2019-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by DanaCMB from LOVE this..even after 2 years I bought this 2 years ago. I always like to use something for a while to see if it stands up to time/use and if it does what the description says it will do. I love this oven! I use it for everything...cookies, roasting veggies, rising dough, warming, etc. I love the size for my counter, it is so versatile. It's the perfect compliment to my normal oven when I am fixing a big dinner. My wish....if it was a little smaller, I could put one in my camper. I have actually thought about getting another. :)Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Diane from Great featured I purchased this and received day before Christmas. This is a great oven with so many different features air frying, bake, confection oven, reheat ect. This was extremely helpful for the family holiday dinners and makes my life easier. Wonderful oven don't hesitate worth every penny.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by PJGH from Love this oven! I bought this oven right before Thanksgiving. I use the Breville oven daily. I have only twice used the oven in my built-in Wolf stove/oven in 3 months. Love this Breville oven. So glad that I purchased it and worth the money.Date published: 2019-01-09
My big oven has problems holding temp when baking cakes. Has anyone bakes cakes and did you have any problems? How many 8" or 9" cake pans can it hold?Hi rianeli, The oven would be able to bake (1) 8 or 9” cake pan at a time.Date published: 2019-03-20
I purchased this oven a week ago, and the instructions indicate that you have 6 inches clearance above the oven. If this is correct, how can it be ok to put the Breville cutting board directly on top of the oven? ThanksHi jabarra27, The cutting board has been specifically designed and safety certified to sit atop the Smart Oven safely (it has been UL certified). The patented feet design are heat resistant and the board has adequate clearance to allow air to flow underneath.Date published: 2019-03-02