Breville Smart Oven Air & Goldtouch 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We combined the Breville Smart Oven Air with a set of four of our exclusive Goldtouch® pans to create the ultimate gift bundle for busy cooks. The Smart Oven Air offers a complete menu of 13 cooking methods, including air-frying and dehydrating. The large, 1-cu.-ft. interior has enough room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey or cooking food in a 5-qt. Dutch oven.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make food crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out food at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Toaster oven includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Set also comes with Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set: 6-well muffin pan, quarter-sheet pan, 9" square cake pan and 12" pizza pan (see Dimensions & More Info tab for set details).
- Dimensions & More Info
Breville Smart Oven Air:
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1-cu.-ft. interior.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjust temperature from 80°F to 480°F.
- Phase Cook function lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature alerts you to switch position of food on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- Uses one easily replaceable 25W halogen lightbulb (no need to send oven to manufacturer).
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered-glass door.
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Goldtouch® Nonstick Toaster Oven Set (set of 4):
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 12 1/4" x 9" x 1" high.
- Square Cake Pan: 9" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- 6-Well Muffin Pan: 11 1/2" x 9" x 2" high.
- Pizza Pan: 12 3/4" diam., 1/2" high.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch® ceramic coating reinforces our pans, making them more abrasion-resistant than standard nonstick surfaces, and able to release food with ease.
- Quarter-sheet pan and square pan have coated wire-reinforced rims for durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Folded construction on square pan enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
Breville Smart Oven Air:
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
Goldtouch® Nonstick Toaster Oven Set:
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AIRQUEEN from 2 defected ovens! I bought this Air Fryer oven as an upgrade to my previous Breville toaster which I had for 10 years. I was so excited because I wanted a bigger oven and the air fryer function. After plugging in the oven I could barely read the LCD screen. So I called customer service and they promptly sent me a new one. I just plugged in the new one and it lit up and I was so excited. But when I replugged the air fryer again after positioning it in its correct spot on the counter. The LCD screen was blurry if you looked up at it but if you looked down on it the screen was clear. Then I tried to cook. The convection mode would not stay lit. The G from HIGH was only half visible. I'm SO UPSET! I washed all the trays and racks and now I have to pack it up again to ship back. And how can I be sure the third one won't do the same thing. Breville needs to find a new LCD supplier. They just lost a loyal customer.Date published: 2019-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by ShannonMc from Absolute life saver! Absolutely love my new Breville oven. We only have one oven and found out family was coming to visit and needed another oven. We read the reviews and took a chance on the Breville Smart Oven Air, it is fabulous. I have cooked everything in it since Thanksgiving. It was a life savor and we continue to use it all time now.Date published: 2018-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Cyann04 from This is absolutely the BEST of the BEST! This is absolutely the BEST of the BEST when it come to portable ovens, from a air fryer, proofer, slow roaster, etc... Picture is my first time using the Breville Smart Oven Air, lemony garlic chicken!Date published: 2017-12-11