Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer
Airfryer meets countertop oven with delicious results. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fry puts 11 cooking techniques right at your fingertips, including airfrying with amazing crispness. The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more.
- 11 preset functions include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Air-Fry and Slow Cook.
- Air-Fry function combines intense heat and maximum airflow to create crispy, browned results.
- Slow Cook function features Hi and Lo settings, and keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Dual-speed Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces an even crispier result, ideal for airfrying and roasting.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 11" x 13" enamel roasting pan, airfry basket, wire rack and broiling rack.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 7 1/2" high.
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Model #BOV860.
- Element iQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for fast, even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Temperature range adjusts from 120°F–450°F.
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once.
- Bagel and Toast functions each feature 7 darkness settings.
- Frozen button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Rack adjusts to multiple positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Temperature button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with nonstick interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation; exterior of unit heats up when in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on nonstick interior.
- Hand-wash removable wire rack, broiling rack, pizza pan, roasting pan and air-fry basket in warm, soapy water with soft sponge or soft plastic scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, metal scouring pads or metal utensils.
- Crumb tray: After each use, slide out crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe tray with soft, damp sponge. Nonabrasive liquid cleanser may be used to avoid stain buildup. Apply cleanser to sponge – not tray – before cleaning. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean oven exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using soft plastic scouring pad.
- Stainless Steel
- Sea Salt
- Black Truffle
- Smoked Hickory
- Royal Champagne
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer
|Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer||Sugg. Price $645 Our Price $429.95||$0|
|Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, Sea Salt||Sugg. Price $645 Our Price $429.95||$0|
|Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, Black Truffle||Sugg. Price $645 Our Price $429.95||$0|
|Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, Smoked Hickory||Sugg. Price $645 Our Price $429.95||$0|
|Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer, Royal Champagne||Sugg. Price $645 Our Price $429.95||$0|