Breville Countertop Convection Oven, Silver
Breville's expert designers have streamlined life in the kitchen by creating the world's best countertop oven. Simply select the desired function, and an internal sensor automatically calculates the time required for perfect results.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Nine functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat and warm.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Two-hour timer with auto shut off.
- Optional convection fan cooks foods up to 30% faster.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Magnetic baking rack slides out when door is opened.
- Includes baking and broiling trays, plus a pizza pan.
Dimensions & More Info
- Baking rack.
- 12" sq. enamel baking tray.
- 12" sq. enamel broiling tray.
- 13" nonstick pizza pan.
- Model #BOV800XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 18 1/2" x 16 1/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 0.8-cu.-ft. interior.
- 21 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
Dried Fruit Granola Bar Recipe
Have all the ingredients at room temperature.
Preheat an oven to 350ºF. Grease a quarter sheet pan, line with parchment paper and grease the top of the parchment.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium-low, add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat for 30 seconds, then increase the speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to low, add the egg and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute. Increase the speed to medium-low, add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated, about 1 minute. Add the granola, dried apples and raisins and beat until just combined. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bars comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let the bars cool completely in the pan, then turn them out onto a wire rack, remove the parchment paper and turn the bars right side up onto another rack.
In a bowl, stir together the confectioners’ sugar and milk. Add the peanut butter and stir until smooth. Drizzle lightly over the bars and let stand until the mixture sets up, about 30 minutes. Cut in half crosswise, then cut each half crosswise into nine bars, each 1 inch wide. Makes 18 granola bars.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Countertop Convection Oven, Silver
|Breville Countertop Convection Oven||Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $249.95||$0|