Breville Quick Touch™ Microwave
The Breville Quick Touch takes the guesswork out of cooking, reheating and defrosting foods in the microwave. No more number keypads for entering the time yourself; instead, easy-to-use turn dials let you select your food type and quantity or weight, and the machine takes care of the rest, automatically setting the correct time and power level. Or use the Shortcuts menu with Sensor IQ technology, which detects the steam released by the food during cooking and adjusts the time as needed.
- Smart Cook, Reheat and Defrost functions let you choose from a range of common foods with predetermined times and power levels.
- Sensor IQ automatically detects humidity and calculates time accordingly, so you don't need to select cooking time or power level.
- Shortcuts menu behind door includes Popcorn, Beverage, Pizza, Melt Chocolate, Soften Butter and other common settings.
- Power and time can be adjusted during heating as needed.
- A Bit More button lets you add a little extra cooking time.
- +30 Instant Start button adds 30-second increments to cooking time.
- My Favorite feature remembers your favorite setting.
- Other features include self-locating turntable, kitchen timer, clock display, volume control and unit weight conversion.
- Large 1.2-cubic-foot capacity.
Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing with brushed stainless-steel door and control panel.
- Model# BMO734XL.
- 20 1/2" x 18" x 12 1/2" high (exterior).
- 14" x 15" x 10" high (interior); 1.2-cu.-ft. cap.
- 35 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
Use & Care
- Do not build in or enclose microwave in a cabinet or confined space.
- The outside surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Wipe internal walls with a damp cloth. If very dirty, a mild detergent can be used. Avoid the use of spray and other harsh cleaners.
- Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wash the glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
Pork Ribs with Scallion Rice Recipe
In a large bowl, toss the ribs with the sesame oil and salt. Transfer to a 4-quart microwavable container about 4 inches high and 9 inches wide; the ribs can be lightly stacked but do not compact them. Cover with 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% power for 30 minutes
Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, water, hoisin sauce, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, Chinese five spice, ginger powder, vinegar and beet powder to make the char siu sauce; set aside.
After 30 minutes, remove the container with the ribs from the microwave. Lift off the plastic wrap from one corner, pulling it away from you to avoid releasing steam. Pour off the accumulated fat from the container. Pour the char siu sauce over the ribs and cover tightly with the plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes. Remove the container from the microwave and let the ribs rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the scallion rice: Place the green onions and oil in a mini food processor and pulse until a thick paste forms. Place the rice in a 1- to 2-quart container about 6 inches wide and stir in the green onion paste. Add the water and salt and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% power for 5 minutes, then on 50% power for 5 minutes. Remove the container from the microwave and let the rice rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Spoon the rice down the center of a platter and place the ribs on the rice. Spoon some of the sauce over and around the ribs so it drips down onto the rice. Garnish with the green portion of the green onions. Serve immediately. Serves 6.
Recipe by Chef Michael Voltaggio
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Quick Touch™ Microwave
|Breville Quick Touch Microwave||Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95||$0|