Breville Quick Touch™ Crisp Inverter Microwave
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Microwaves are great at heating food quickly, but they often leave favorites like pizza, burritos and sandwiches soggy and unappetizing. By integrating microwave with grill energy, Breville's Quick Touch® heats foods while crisping them for oven-quality results in a fraction of the time. Intuitive technology adjusts the power level and time to suit different food types and automatically switches to grill when needed.
- Integrated crisper pan with preheat function works with microwave and grill to crisp and brown foods that often become soggy when heated in the microwave.
- Smart buttons make it simple to cook, grill, reheat and defrost, with automatic grill times and power levels for best results.
- One-touch auto buttons and shortcut panel provide easy access to your favorite settings and everyday tasks like melting chocolate, softening butter, baking a potato and toasting a sandwich.
- Thirty-second instant start and A Bit More® functions ensure your food is heated just the way you like it.
- Includes glass turntable and crisper pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BMO700BSS
- Brushed stainless-steel housing and glass turntable.
- 20" x 17 1/2" x 12" high; 21 lb.
- .9 cu. ft. cap.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- Microwave: 900W.
- Grill: 1100W.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Provide adequate airspace above and on all sides of the oven for air circulation when in use.
- Do not build in or enclose microwave in a cabinet or confined space.
- Never use the microwave oven without food or water inside. Operating the oven when empty could cause damage to the appliance.
- Clean the outside surfaces with a damp sponge or soft cloth.
- Wipe internal walls with a damp cloth. If very dirty, a mild detergent can be used. Avoid the use of commercial sprays and other harsh cleaners.
- Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wash the glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Dirty Popcorn Balls Recipe
Pour the popcorn into a large bowl. Set aside.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter on High until melted, about 45 seconds. Add the marshmallows and stir to coat. Microwave on High until the marshmallows start to melt and look puffy, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and cocoa powder and toss to mix. Set aside.
Stir together the melted marshmallows and butter until smooth. Pour the warm marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat the popcorn evenly.
Using well-buttered hands, scoop up a handful of the popcorn and shape into a baseball-size ball, pressing firmly. Pull apart 2 openings in the ball and place a gummi worm inside each opening, letting the worms' heads and some parts of their bodies peek through. Close the ball and press firmly to seal the worms inside. Repeat with the remaining popcorn and worms. Roll the balls in the cookie-crumb mixture until roughly coated.
Eat immediately, or wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 2 days. Makes 8 popcorn balls.
Preparation Tip: To mash the cookies for the dirt, place whole chocolate cookies in a sturdy sealable plastic bag and press them with the back of a spoon.
Candy Corn Variation: Skip the cookie crumbs and gummi worms. Tint the melted marshmallow mixture with orange food coloring. Mix a big handful of candy corn into the popcorn with the marshmallow mixture and form into balls as directed.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kids Parties, by Lisa Atwood (Oxmoor House, 2008).
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.