Breville Lift & Look Touch Toaster
Breville's high-tech electronic toaster anticipates your every preference, supplementing five precise toasting levels with a special function that provides a touch of extra browning at the end of the cycle.
- Accommodates up to four slices at once.
- Select from five precise browning settings.
- Five push-button settings: Toast/Cancel, Lift & Look, Bagel, Defrost and A Bit More.
- Choose the “a bit more” setting once initial toasting is complete, and the bread will automatically lower to continue toasting.
- LED toasting progress indication lets you track toasting progress.
- Extra-wide slots accommodate bread, bagels and pastries.
- Lift-and-look feature allows mid-cycle adjustments.
- Audible signal indicates when toasting is complete.
- Includes a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleanup.
- Heavy-duty plastic exterior that wipes clean easily.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BTA630XL
- Durable plastic construction.
- 6 3/4" x 14 3/4" x 8" high; 6 lb. 3 oz.; 1600W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate toaster without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe housing with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Toasted Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Toast the bread in a toaster and spread the butter on one side of each slice. Top 4 of the slices with the cheese, dividing evenly. Set aside.
In a 12-inch nonstick griddle or fry pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Break 2 eggs into the pan and cook until the whites are set and the edges of the yolks are just beginning to set, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining 2 eggs.
Place 1 egg on top of each cheese-topped bread slice, followed by 2 bacon slices. Arrange the arugula on top. Cover each sandwich with one of the remaining bread slices, buttered side down. Serve immediately. Serves 4.