Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Machine by Breville
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The result of a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering experts at Breville, the Creatista Plus takes single-serve espresso to new heights of ease and control. The advanced machine lets you prepare café-quality coffee beverages just the way you like them, without the training of a barista. You control the volume, temperature and froth level for lattes, cappuccinos and a complete menu of drinks.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 3 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Separate air pump allows for customized milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature for your beverage.
- Adjustable espresso volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Intuitive color screen/menu simplifies operation.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to ten spent capsules.
- Retractable support stand holds espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 9 oz.
- Model #BNE800.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full water indicator.
- Energy-save mode when not in use.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine, reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the MILK function and press START. When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by SMLBoston from Love my Machine This machine makes fantastic espressos, cappuccinos and lattes. It honestly could not be simpler to use. The only question we have is which pod to go with -- the Nespresso Roma is my favorite by far. My husband's is the Cafecito de Cuba.Date published: 2019-10-16Rated 4 out of 5 by Anne from Great variety When I got home from Europe, I wanted my morning cappuccino. I bought this machine and was so excited to get it. The ONLY problem is I use mugs for coffee and a cup or latte only fills the mug halfway. My mugs aren’t large by any means so 8 am disappointed about that. I have to make two servings of Nespresso for one cup of coffee. The photos they have in the ad show a full cup or glass of coffee so that is misleading. I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew this and it is a rather expensive cup of coffee to not get a full cup.Date published: 2019-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Fancygaby from Great look great taste Bought this machine as gift for my husband and we all love it. It’s ease to use and makes such a great coffee.Date published: 2019-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by ctmommy from Goodbye Sbux! After reading the reviews, I convinced my husband that buying this might actually help me kick my daily Sbux habit. Oh my goodness did I underestimate it! The machine is super easy to use, and the end product is absolutely delicious! So smooth. Way better than Sbux, IMHO. May be the best kitchen purchase I've made. I'm turning everyone I know onto it.Date published: 2019-03-19Rated 3 out of 5 by Deb117 from Love the coffee, the steam wand malfunctions I bought this less than a month ago, & I want to give it 5 stars. I can't sadly. When I make flat whites, the steam wand malfunctions, & the machine shuts down. Thankfully Williams Sonoma has GREAT Customer Service. They are replacing it, no questions asked. Thank you WS, I hope the original one was just a fluke, & the replacement is better. Will update after I receive it, & have time to use it.Date published: 2019-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by MiwaFloyd from Makes you professiona Braista with no training! I am so in love with this machine. The instructions for use are fool proof and the milk steamer works great. I have used it with multiple types of grain milk and it gets so frothy! I'm still experimenting with the different settings, but so far I am just reveling in the fact that I will make my Starbucks money back in months!Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by sara216 from Holy Goodness I have been wanting a more expensive Espresso Machine like the Breville Barista Touch BUT I could never bring myself to spend that much on my first espresso machine. I am SO GLAD I got this one instead. This machine is so easy, the espresso tastes amazing, and the milk frother/steam wand works beautifully - even with almond milk! I feel like such a professional and I am an absolute beginner. My cappuccinos not only taste better than Starbucks, but they're prettier too. I wish there were more reviews on this machine when I was comparing models because I would have purchased it sooner. Just get the machine! It will save you so much money in the long run - Starbucks gets expensive day after day! Not to mention, the coffee is better from this machine. So incredibly worth it. Additionally - it takes up minimal counter space which is a plus. It looks so pretty on my coffee bar!Date published: 2018-12-26Rated 1 out of 5 by swobo from Steam wand didn't work Even after following all instructions, speaking with Nespresso support on the phone, doing every troubleshooting step, and even buying a new jug of milk, we cannot get the Creatista Plus to steam milk properly. Returned to store for a new one - same problem (and the second one was wobbly). I'll elaborate on our specific problem: the steam wand froths the milk just a bit, but never nearly as much as you would expect for a cappuccino. We even tried it's highest froth setting and it still only created warm milk with a very small amount of foam. Asked a friend who owns one to send a pic of a cappuccino on his and it looked absolutely perfect. Ours just wouldn't froth properly. We're returning for a refund and sticking with our Citiz and Milk with the Aerocino frother. Seems like Breville has some quality control problems. We have friends that absolutely love their Creatista Plus and have never had any problems. But then you read through the reviews (including this one) and some people have horrible experiences.Date published: 2018-11-25
Hi, I would like to know about the Creatista Plus warranty. Thank you Hi Rayanne, There is a 2-year limited warranty. You will find warranty details on page 37 in the product manual: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/netstorage/pdf/Breville-Nespresso-Creatista-Pro-Polished-Stainless-Steel-83524-User-Manual.pdfDate published: 2019-09-02
Lights are going on and off on my Creatista. I have rescaled it and cleaned the tip and unplugged it. Why is it doing this?Hi Pbutter - I would recommend calling Nespresso directly. Their team should be able to help you troubleshoot what's happening with your machine. Their number is 1.800.562.1465 Thank you!Date published: 2019-06-10