Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Maker
- Special Offer
The result of a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering whizzes at Breville, the Creatista Plus takes single-serve espresso to new heights of ease and control. The advanced machine lets you prepare café-quality coffee beverages just the way you like them, without the training of a barista. You control the volume, temperature and froth level for lattes, cappuccinos and a complete menu of drinks.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 3 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Separate air pump allows for customized milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature for your beverage.
- Adjustable espresso volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Intuitive color screen/menu simplifies operation.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to ten spent capsules.
- Retractable support stand holds espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 9 oz.
- Model # BNE800BSS.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full water indicator.
- Energy-save mode when not in use.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine, reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the MILK function and press START. When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by skykat from Fantastic Machine and coffee My husband and I love this machine so much we bought two, one for each house. The coffee is fantastic. I was a little skeptical because I am use to grinding my own beans....then making the drip coffee. This taste wonderful if not better then the ground beans. I would highly recommend.Date published: 2017-07-09Rated 2 out of 5 by TeoNYC from Great Coffee, Terrible Quality I’ve had this machine for about six months and like another reviewer noted here, the steam just stopped working. We sent it back to Nespresso (excellent customer care) and they sent us a new machine. Two months later that one broke as well—coffee never stops coming, overflowing the cup. Again Nespresso replaced the machine, within a week. The coffee, and especially the steaming function is the best of any Nespresso machine. True micro foam means real professional results with a machine that costs much less than an at-home pro machine. It is a shame that that there seems to be so many problems with it. I hope they fix what ever software or hardware problem there is because 2 broken machines in less than 6 months is unacceptable. Note our prior machine lasted 10 years without a single problem.Date published: 2017-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by LeiRo from Love This Machine! We bought this machine 2 months ago and we are absolutely in love with it. Having an infant and a toddler, we needed something fast, convenient, and able to be operated with one hand while holding a squirming infant. This machine meets all those requirements and makes a fantastic cappuccino. It is loud but not any louder than other nespresso machines. It heats up quickly and is consistent. We also much prefer the wand to the aeroccino. It self purges and just requires an simple wipe after each use. If additional cleaning is needed, there is a device included to clean it. The Creatista is a beautifully compact and confidence inspiring machine that is able to pull a decent espresso. Well worth the high price.Date published: 2017-06-05Rated 1 out of 5 by ambshoe from Don't spend your money 2.5 months ago we decided to upgrade to the Breville Nespresso Creatista. At first everything was great. Now every single time we use it we are asked to clean the steam wand. Even with going through all the steps to clean the steam wand it won't heat or froth the milk consistently. The steam wand will run a partial cycle and stop. I've adjusted the temperature setting to very hot and the milk is still cold. The consistency and quality of coffee has also become disappointing. For a machine that costs several hundred dollars we should not have these issues less than 3 months in. My wife and I each brew 2 cups per day so it's definitely not over use. Very disappointed in what should be an excellent machine.Date published: 2017-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by MicheleNYC from In LOVE with this machine. Excellent "home" espresso machine and beautiful to look at. Super user friendly and easy to clean. I am a long time nespresso capsule (and machine) user - this is, by far, the best one yet!Date published: 2017-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by mbla from Breville does it again! I've long been a fan and collector of Breville appliances. The products are superior in design, usability and performance. I've also been a long time Nespresso user/drinker and looking to replace my second and then current 5 year old machine. When I saw Breville's answer for Nespresso's Classic capsules, I knew I needed to look no further. This machine is so advanced in terns of drink customization and provides a barista-like experience. The machine is not overly loud, the foot print is good, the design is gorgeous and the water tank capacity is perfectly adequate. I have used everyday, experimented with all the settings and am further enamored with two of my favorite brands. I highly recommend.Date published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by mom1 from Stunning Machine This is probably my 6th espresso machine. This machine is gorgeous to look at and even better when in use. I have NEVER had a machine that got my milk so hot without scalding it. The espresso is delicious. I highly recommend this machine. For the people that say it is loud, it is no louder than any other machine I have had.Date published: 2016-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by LuckBeALady from Want Ultimate Customization? This is IT!! It's beautifully and securely packaged. The user friendly manual is simple and easy to follow. The machine itself is easy to assemble and is wonderfully elegant in my stainless steel kitchen. It's super easy to keep clean and I absolutely adore the auto purge feature of the steam wand. Major thumbs up for sanitation! My only complaint is that the machine is loud. Not a big deal for me. The fun factor is the fact that you can customize classic recipes and create new ones with a little effort. Because I've always had a love affair with espresso and other espresso based beverages, I bought a Nespresso recipe book and also downloaded a free Nespresso recipe guide. I AM IN NESPRESSO HEAVEN! Seriously, as this an advanced machine, expect to put in a little effort learning what type of milk (whole or 2%), amount of milk, and milk temperature will produce the density of foam you want or need for art.Date published: 2016-12-15