Breville Juice Fountain Duo Juicer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We worked with Breville to create the Breville Juice Fountain Duo BJE820XL, a commercial-quality extractor with two interchangeable discs – a titanium cutting disc for crisp foods, and a custom-engineered stainless-steel puree disc that ensures maximum yield from soft, delicate produce.
- Extremely powerful motor with five speeds allows you to customize extraction to the type of produce.
- Titanium cutting disc efficiently extracts juice from carrots, apples and other crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Stainless-steel puree disc ensures maximum yield from soft, delicate produce like mangoes, melon, bananas and berries.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates the need to precut ingredients.
- Juice is dispensed directly into a plastic pitcher.
- Stainless-steel mesh basket filters out pulp, which is automatically ejected into a removable container – no paper filters are required.
- Safety arm prevents juicer from working if cover is not in place.
- Overload protection button safeguards against overheating.
- Extremely durable die-cast stainless-steel body.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cutting disc.
- Puree disc.
- Pulp filter.
- Pulp container.
- Juice pitcher.
- Model #BJE820XL
- 12" x 8 1/2" x 17" high.
- 40.5-fl.-oz. cap.
- 21 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.