Breville the Juice Fountain Cold Plus
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Breville's Juice Fountain uses advanced Cold Spin Technology to quickly and quietly extract every bit of fresh, healthy juice without heating ingredients to preserve the maximum amount of nutrients. The machine's elevated design and 70-oz.-cap. jug make it easy and convenient to produce large batches of juice.
- Spinning fresh ingredients at low temperature ensures the highest possible juice yield, while maintaining delicate nutrients.
- 3 1/2" feed chute is large enough for whole fruit and vegetables.
- Juice is filtered through Italian-made micro-mesh filter to ensure minimal heat transfer.
- Elevated system combines unique detachable spout nozzle with large 70-oz. jug to optimize juicing capacity.
- Two-speed electronic control for custom juicing: low speed (6,500 rpm) for leafy vegetables and soft fruit; high speed (13,000 rpm) for dense fruit and firm vegetables
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 17 3/4" high.
- 70-fl.-oz.-cap. juice jug.
- 120-fl.-oz.-cap pulp container.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Model #BJE530BSS1BUS1.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with titanium-reinforced cutting disk, mesh filter and stainless-steel juicing basket.
- Seal and Store Jug keeps juice fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Includes cleaning brush.
- Use & Care
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use.
- Seal and Store Jug is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.