Breville Juice Fountain Cold, Extra Large, Brushed Stainless-Steel
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Prepare large batches of juice with less chopping. The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features an extra-large feed tube that accepts whole fruit, and a small footprint that takes up minimal space on the countertop. Cold Spin Technology quickly extracts every bit of fresh juice without heating ingredients, so you get maximum nutrients in every cup.
- Spinning fresh ingredients at a low temperature ensures the highest possible juice yield while maintaining delicate nutrients.
- Juice is filtered through Italian-made micro-mesh filter to ensure minimal heat transfer.
- Elevated system juices directly into super-size 70-oz. jug, allowing you to prepare large batches of juice at one time.
- Extra-large 3 1/2"-wide feed tube processes whole fruit and vegetables.
- Variable speed settings: Fast (for most juicing needs), Boost (for hard fruit and vegetables, and leafy greens) or Quiet (for significantly lower noise).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 17 1/2" high.
- 70-fl.-oz. juice jug.
- 115-fl.-oz. pulp container.
- Model #BJE830SIL1BUS1.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Juicing nozzle can be placed over spout for juicing directly into a glass.
- Quiet setting reduces mechanical noise level by 40%.
- Variable speed control and off dial with LED light.
- Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation.
- Jug includes froth separator and sealed lid.
- Titanium-reinforced stainless-steel cutting disc.
- Stainless-steel filter basket.
- Durable ABS polymer construction.
- Includes cleaning brush and 9 recipe cards.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water with a soft cloth.
- All parts except motor base, juicer cover and food pusher are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda from OMG I love this machine! So impressive. I was worried this would be too big, then I went to see it in a WS store and was pleasantly surprised, it didn't look behemoth at all, and I have a very tiny kitchen with limited counter space. This XL looks like an expensive Italian cappuccino machine on my counter, with tons of stainless steel, and the pitcher it comes with is beautifully designed, even the pulp basket is clear and gorgeous looking! The "Quiet" mode setting is worth the price alone! It sounds like a medium hum, instead of an old loud vacuum cleaner. I was worried this setting couldn't handle things like heavy duty items like hard beets, but it was breeze! I originally had the Breville Cold Compact Jucier which was a great machine and very well made, but not ideal for large batches. This allows you to make numerous batches not stop! Another big difference between this and the other, the compact version for some reason was messier. The XL has a HUGE tall shoot, and maybe thats why not a thing splattered. With my other machine I had to cover my counter is paper because tiny splatter would sometimes come out when I lifted the food pusher. Tiny spots of pink beet would be everywhere. With the XL, not a spot anywhere! WOW!! Another difference I love is that the main base that spits out the pulp is predominantly made of stainless steel (instead of plastic). There is only plastic on top of the base. Over long use, the stainless steel tends to hold up better from washing than plastic, which can get kind of beat up and funky looking. Everything about this is impressive, I can't even think of a single thing they should chnange. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!Date published: 2019-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendy from Amaze Me Juicer This juicer is beyond what I expected. It really is an XL juicer, it’s bigger than I expected and the quality of the product itself amazing. Juiced an entire pineapple within five seconds or less, the power on this machine is ridiculous, I absolutely love it! Very easy to clean too and it looks beautiful. This is the perfect juicer for someone who is trying to juice in very large quantities.Date published: 2019-05-21