Breville Hot Choc & Froth
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Breville's cordless frother packs advanced technology and features into a user-friendly design that makes preparing hot-milk beverages as simple as drinking them. Great for everything from velvety hot chocolate and frothy cappuccinos to adult-and kid-friendly lattes, it relies on advanced whisk-pulsing technology for precision blending and aeration.
- Magnetically driven whisk with variable speed provides the right amount of froth and texture level for your chosen setting.
- Four pre-programmed settings include Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino, Latte and Baby Latte (frothed at a lower temperature).
- Use the dedicated Hot Chocolate setting with the integrated measuring spoon to add chocolate powder or shavings directly to the milk via a wide opening on top of the lid.
- Stainless-steel dual-wall thermal jug stays cool to the touch while keeping milk warm and lifts off base for easy pouring.
- Safety features include Auto Shutoff and Boil-Dry Protection.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BMF300BSS.
- Minimum capacity: 4 fl. oz.
- Maximum capacity: 8.5 fl. oz.
- 4 3/4" x 7" x 8 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 500 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash the lid with whisk and measuring spoon in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. Whisk and lid are also top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wash the interior of the milk jug. Do not immerse the jug in water.
- Wipe the exterior of appliance with a soft damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.