Breville Fast Slow Pro Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Countertop cooking gets even easier with the Breville Fast Slow Pro. This combination pressure cooker/slow cooker eliminates all the guesswork – automatically adjusting pressure, temperature and time depending on what you're cooking. Hands-free steam release ensures top flavor and texture, whether you're speed-cooking or slow-simmering.
- Preprogrammed settings include pressure cook, slow cook, steam, sauté, sear, reduce and keep warm.
- Hands-free, automatic steam release for extra safety.
- Dual sensors monitor ingredients for more accurate pressure/temperature control.
- 11 pressure cook settings plus a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes.
- Slow cook settings: select HI or LO from 2 to 12 hours, plus a custom setting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" diam., 12 1/2" high.
- 6-qt. cap. max.; 1 qt. min.
- 14 lb.
- Model #BPR700.
- Includes stainless-steel steamer basket and rack.
- Pressure, temperature and time automatically adjust between pressure and slow cooking.
- Color-changing LCD tells you when cooker is pressurizing, cooking or releasing steam.
- 3 steam release modes: Auto Quick, Auto Pulse and Natural.
- 8 pressure levels from low (1.5 psi) to high (12 psi).
- 3-Way Safety System includes safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve.
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking, so food is ready to serve when you are.
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating.
- Wide, wraparound moat catches condensation and food spills.
- Dishwasher-safe removable lid.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed 60% capacity when filling with food or liquid.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Nonstick cooking bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash lid; dry thoroughly.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Silicone gasket and holder are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.