Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The perfect café-quality cup is just a touch away with the Breville Barista Touch – simply swipe through the pictorial touchscreen menu to select your favorite coffee drink. Automatic milk texturing creates the ideal foam for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. And with zero heat-up time, there's no waiting between coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- User-friendly color touchscreen lets you swipe through options to select drinks.
- Menu includes espresso, Americano, latte, flat white, cappuccino, plus the option to add 8 personalized beverages.
- Brews 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Adjust shot volume, milk texture and milk temperature, then save combination of settings as a favorite.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing based on selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Innovative heating system reaches ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds.
- Onscreen tutorials guide you through each step.
- Bean hopper with built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder.
- Automatic grind dosing delivers ideal amount of coffee to portafilter on demand, ready to be tamped and trimmed.
- Patented Razor™ tool trims down puck to ideal level for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 3/4" high.
- 23 lb.
- 68-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES880.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 54mm portafilter and tamper.
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands grinds for even extraction.
- Consistent 15-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pump.
- Manual grind dosing and milk texturing also available.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Adjustable grind size from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
- Dry puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee in filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of coffee puck.
- Extra-tall cup clearance for tall mugs and glasses.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos and preheating cups.
- Heated cup warming tray on top.
- Storage tray houses accessories when not in use.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Replaceable water filter removes impurities and prevents scale buildup.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee are BPA-free.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug plus 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets.
- Use & Care
- Message prompt will appear when cleaning cycle is required. This is a back-flushing cycle and is separate from descaling. Follow instruction on screen.
- Outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch surfaces.
- Steam wand should always be cleaned after texturing milk. Wipe steam wand with a damp cloth.
- Filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water immediately after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Conical burr grinder: Grinder cleaning cycle removes oil buildup on burrs, which can impede performance.
- Drip tray should be removed, emptied and cleaned at regular intervals, particularly when drip tray full indicator displays "EMPTY ME!"
- Descaling: In addition to using the provided water filter, we recommend descaling if there is visible scale buildup in water tank. Go to "Settings" and select "Descale Cycle." Follow instructions on screen.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pedrofu75 from Brew Temperature Issues I bought this Breville Barista Touch after owning a Barista Express for many years. I noticed that the espresso was colder than my old Barista. Despite putting it in the highest setting the temperature would not reach higher temps than 140 degrees when it should be 160 Degrees. I called Breville support and they offered no solutions only excuses. When I googled Barista Touch Temperature problems there are a couple of youtube videos with the same issue so it seems to be a common issue, possibly due to their new heating system. However since I bought from Williams Sonoma and they are AWESOME I will take it back and buy something else.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 2 out of 5 by Disappointed from Getting support leaves a bitter taste in my mouth Well, it's too late to return it and the only way to purchase the water filters is to contact them directly. This is very frustrating! So I have to pay their price and shipping to boot, rather than be able to pick it up in a store near me. It's ridiculous. I am stuck with it now, but would not buy it again. Also, it is just too tall to fit under my kitchen cabinets...very frustrating.Date published: 2019-01-02Rated 4 out of 5 by The Frustrated Barista from Water filters impossible to find We like the coffee maker - it makes great coffee - but replacements Claris water filters are completely impossible to find. On the Breville web site, they've been "out of stock" for the past year. Why go to the trouble of creating a great product if you're not going to support it?Date published: 2018-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by WiscoCoffeeMaster from Simply has changed my life Worked in a coffee shop in college and this is the closed thing i have found to a 20K Espresso machine! Absolutely love it. Does a great job making espresso and frothing milk. I do admit the lack of water filters is a little annoying. I did send an email into the support contact and I was taken care of. The water filter is not the end of using the machine, if you love it, filter the water and dump it in the tank...problem solved :).Date published: 2018-10-07Rated 1 out of 5 by Unhappy customer from Do not buy this product My husband and I love this espresso machine. It’s easy to use and makes amazing espresso drinks. However, Williams Sonoma doesn’t sell the water filter replacements. Neither does Breville. How are you selling a product, but not the parts needed to use and maintain it? After contacting both companies we were told the filters would be available for purchase in May. Surprise, they still aren’t available. We want our money back. Strongly advise others not to buy this.Date published: 2018-07-31Rated 4 out of 5 by D Mort from Nice Machine - poor support I bought this machine 3 months ago. Being a novice espresso maker, I thought this machine would be a good fit for me. I have enjoyed the ease of use. I am, however, disappointed with the Breville website and their support in trying to secure replacement water filters that are used in this machine. Their website does not even include the Barista Touch machine when looking for replacement parts. Nor are their representatives knowledgable. Surely I can't be the only buyer to have difficulty finding the correct part for my machine. Unfortunately Williams Sonoma does not carry the water filter replacements either.Date published: 2018-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from Novice to Caffe Latte in minutes Bought this for simplicity, but didn’t want to spend $2500 for the Oracle. I watched a 3 min video on it and learned how to tamp the coffee (which is super easy) and now I’m making cafe quality drinks. All you do is select a drink and then 3 steps pop-up and you touch the screen to execute the step. In my opinion, the nicest feature is the milk temperature which is easily controlled to your specifications. I went from not knowing how to making any coffee drinks to making great drinks. I’m using Lavazza Gran Crema beans which is a creamy, medium roast.Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Megan from Terrible Customer Service I bought this espresso masker one year ago and was very happy with it until it broke one year later. I have since made multiple attempts to contact Breville Customer Service, waiting on hold in excess of thirty minutes, leaving messages, and ultimately never getting a response. Extremely disappointing for a product this expensive.Date published: 2018-01-30
Does this machine also make regular coffee along with espresso?Hi Colton1, This machine doesn't make a traditional coffee but it can make an Americano/Long Black which is espresso + hot water.Date published: 2018-12-05