Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The perfect café-quality cup is just a touch away with the Breville Barista Touch – simply swipe through the pictorial touchscreen menu to select your favorite coffee drink. Automatic milk texturing creates the ideal foam for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. And with zero heat-up time, there's no waiting between coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- User-friendly color touchscreen lets you swipe through options to select drinks.
- Menu includes espresso, Americano, latte, flat white, cappuccino, plus the option to add 8 personalized beverages.
- Brews 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Adjust shot volume, milk texture and milk temperature, then save combination of settings as a favorite.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing based on selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Innovative heating system reaches ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds.
- Onscreen tutorials guide you through each step.
- Bean hopper with built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder.
- Automatic grind dosing delivers ideal amount of coffee to portafilter on demand, ready to be tamped and trimmed.
- Patented Razor™ tool trims down puck to ideal level for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 3/4" high.
- 23 lb.
- 68-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES880.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- 54mm portafilter and tamper.
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands grinds for even extraction.
- Consistent 15-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pump.
- Manual grind dosing and milk texturing also available.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Adjustable grind size from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
- Dry puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee in filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of coffee puck.
- Extra-tall cup clearance for tall mugs and glasses.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos and preheating cups.
- Heated cup warming tray on top.
- Storage tray houses accessories when not in use.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Replaceable water filter removes impurities and prevents scale buildup.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee are BPA-free.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug plus 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets.
- Use & Care
- Message prompt will appear when cleaning cycle is required. This is a back-flushing cycle and is separate from descaling. Follow instruction on screen.
- Outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch surfaces.
- Steam wand should always be cleaned after texturing milk. Wipe steam wand with a damp cloth.
- Filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water immediately after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Conical burr grinder: Grinder cleaning cycle removes oil buildup on burrs, which can impede performance.
- Drip tray should be removed, emptied and cleaned at regular intervals, particularly when drip tray full indicator displays "EMPTY ME!"
- Descaling: In addition to using the provided water filter, we recommend descaling if there is visible scale buildup in water tank. Go to "Settings" and select "Descale Cycle." Follow instructions on screen.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CPR-Geoff from Shots shots shots! So far so good with this machine. Pros: Pulls a nice espresso. I did have to tweak the settings to adjust proportions to my preference. Overall pulls a nice espresso. Incredibly nice to have better than most coffee shop espresso drinks with at-home convenience. Instructions on pulling shots and cleaning the machine are pretty thorough from Breville. Machine is highly adjustable. Cons: The touch screen is very sensitive and has caused a few misfires Overall happy with the Barista Touch! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by CJ24 from Amazing! This brings the coffee shop to you! The touchscreen and programming make it very user friendly. There are variables you can play with to tweak it to your preferences. It does have a learning curve, but it’s fun to use! We’ve enjoyed each cup and look forward to many more! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunshine02 from Amazing espresso machine! I've always been intimidated by really nice machines like this, and I was intimidated when I received this one but I was pleasantly surprised to see there is a tutorial on the touchscreen that guides you through all of the different functions of the machine. The touchscreen is very responsive and the options are well laid out on the screen. Having never operated a machine like this before, I was able to make a great cup on the very first try thanks to the great tutorial. The milk texturizer works great too. I absolutely love being able to make amazing coffee and coffee drinks in the comfort of my own home, it's truly amazing! So functionally, I give it 5 stars. In addition to that, it's just really well built and looks really nice with our other stainless steel appliances. I have absolutely zero complaints witht his machine and would rate it 5 stars. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by MadToxicologist from Virtually Flawless and Novice Friendly I am blown away by this product. I was a novice espresso maker before getting this and now I am able to make quality coffee that one would mistake came from a coffee shop. The machine has an amazing set up walk through that actually works with you while you figure out the best settings for your desired cup of espresso and gives step-by-step instructions. By the end of this instructional set up of the machine I was confident in my ability to make espresso drinks and it gave me enough information to attempt to get creative with the settings. Further, the speed of which you can make a drink is amazing. Within 2 minutes you can have a full bodied drink completed with foam. The only slight issue I have noticed (overall) is that the instructions and the quick-start guide have different information and also alter the order of steps. I would recommend sticking with the on-screen tutorial and then consult the quick-start guide as needed. Highly recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Arswaff from Delicious and intuitive! I’m not a huge coffee snob but I do know what I like. My biggest concern before I got the Barista Touch was the learning curve. Luckily, the company took that into account and makes it so easy to learn! The touch screen is super responsive and walks you through each drink step by step. My lattes taste delicious and are perfect for me. I love that it is extremely customizable with temp and grind size so you can get that perfect cup. Matching this to my favorite beans and I’m good to go! Love this thing! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky917 from Simply Awesome!! We love our Barista Touch espresso machine! It makes perfectly delicious espresso every time. I can now easily make lattes and americanos at home for way cheaper than going to the local coffee shop every day. The directions were easy to understand and walked me through the process for getting everything properly set up and working correctly. Added bonus - the machine looks really sophisticated sitting on our counter! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn72 from Amazing Quality This is the greatest coffee machine ever invented. It's so stylish and beautiful. I love all of the pre set options on the touchscreen menu. I drink coffee constantly and this machine is perfect. I highly recommend this to anyone. I've told all of my friends and family about it. It's so easy to operate. I couldn't ask for anything better than this. I feel like a barista that knows what to do to make the perfect coffee drink. There's so many options with this machine. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by bmet from So Easy to Use. Makes great coffee. I love the simplicity of this machine. It took a little trial and error to get things the way I like them, but once I did, making an espresso, cappuccino or latte is so easy and comes out so delicious every time. It has simple, step by step instructions and you can fine tune any step in the process. With just a few tests I was able to get my grind setting, water temperature, extraction and milk temperature and froth exactly how I liked it. I also love the smaller features of this device. The automatic wand purge and hidden tool drawer specifically. This is a very simple to use device that makes great coffee. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-05-08
What are the dimensions of this product? WS website says 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 3/4" high, while others say 14.5" x 16.7" x 17.6".The dimensions of the Breville® BES880BSS Barista Touch™ are 12.5"(L) x 12"(W) x 13"(H)Date published: 2019-07-09
Does this machine make Latte Macchiatos?A Latte Macchiato is an espresso drink specifically combined with milk and flavor. It would be up to the Barista operating the appliance to actually create that drink, but the machine can certainly provide the necessary results.Date published: 2019-05-21
Does this machine also make regular coffee along with espresso?Hi Colton1, This machine doesn't make a traditional coffee but it can make an Americano/Long Black which is espresso + hot water.Date published: 2019-02-02