Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine
Get barista-quality espresso drinks – from bean to brew – quicker than ever, thanks to this machine's 3-second heat-up time. Featuring an intuitive LCD screen interface, the espresso maker provides all the information you need to make your coffee exactly the way you like it. The built-in grinder delivers the perfect amount of coffee right before brewing, so you always get rich, full flavor.
- Precise grind dosing dispenses the ideal amount of coffee for either single or double shots and can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion of coffee results in optimal extraction.
- 15-bar Italian-made pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of coffee flavor.
- 360° swivel steam wand with frothing nozzle froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Intuitive LCD screen.
- Brushed-stainless-steel exterior offered in choice of premium metallic finishes with polished-chrome accents.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug, scoop and cleaning kit.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 14" x 16" high.
- 67-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 16-fl.-oz.-cap. milk jug.
- 20 lb.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Model #BES878.
- Stainless-steel housing with aluminum castings.
- Integrated tamper with pressure guide.
- Two interchangeable sets of forged commercial-style filters: dual-wall filters create consistently perfect crema for beginners; single-wall filters allow more experienced brewers to experiment with grind size, volume and tamp force.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- Built-in conical sintered-steel burr grinder produces precise grinds (15 settings from fine to coarse).
- Airtight coffee bean hopper preserves freshness and aroma.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- Extra-large water tank and dedicated hot-water outlet.
- Dry-puck feature removes excess water from grinds after extraction, resulting in an easily removable "puck" for fast cleanup.
- Built-in storage tray holds accessories when not in use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Empty milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent; do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
- Stainless Steel
- Sea Salt
- Black Truffle
- Smoked Hickory
- Royal Champagne
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine
|Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine||Sugg. Price $1,200 Our Price $799.95||$0|
|Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Sea Salt||Sugg. Price $1,200 Our Price $799.95||$0|
|Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Black Truffle||Sugg. Price $1,200 Our Price $799.95||$0|
|Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Smoked Hickory||Sugg. Price $1,200 Our Price $799.95||$0|
|Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine, Royal Champagne||Sugg. Price $1,200 Our Price $799.95||$0|