Galaxy Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An elegant centerpiece for a breakfast or brunch buffet, this pull-apart pastry is light and flaky like a croissant, with a sweet spiced pecan filling.
- The creation of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, the pastry is made with traditional French croissant dough spiced with a touch of cinnamon.
- Sweet cinnamon-pecan filling.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12" diam.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. (serves 12).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The breakfast ring ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove the breakfast ring from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where it will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen breakfast ring on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the breakfast ring with the egg wash. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the ring is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slide 2 long metal spatulas underneath the ring, on opposite sides, and transfer the ring to a cutting board.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, yeast, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antell from Lovely breakfast food! I will surely be buying this again for Christmas breakfast maybe even sending as gifts too. My father in law couldn't stop eating it. It had a nice blend of cinnamon to pecan flavor. The top was flaky and the bottom was a bit sticky gooey! It was easy to prepare and arrived frozen.Date published: 2016-12-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Gastronomie from Bake Individual Rings for 1 or 2 people When we don't have enough people to eat the entire ring in a day or two, we break off the number of individual rings we want and bake according to instructions.The dough rises nicely in the oven with the oven light turned on. Delicious pastry. Worth trying.Date published: 2016-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by 9436 from breakfast ring it was very good i would buy it again and again 11111111111Date published: 2016-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by tktaxi from Easter Brunch I purchased this product as a last minute item for my Easter brunch menu. So glad I did! It was delicious, and so easy to prepare and bake. The ring made a beautiful display when it was placed on a white cake stand.Date published: 2015-05-01Rated 2 out of 5 by TrinityRiverchef from Sady flat and greasy Tried this ring for the first time after many orders for Sticky Buns, which are great. This cinnamon ring did not rise properly and baked up flat, tasted greasy and was overly tough. Needed steak knives to cut thru it. Too bad for Xmas morn!Date published: 2014-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Toadtree from Christmas breakfast! Absolutely delicious. We had this for Christmas breakfast, and we are still enjoying it. Easy to fix and serve. Quick shipping. Arrived in excellent condition. We will order again!Date published: 2014-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Arooli from Easy, flakey ... delicious I love the flakiness of this item. It was buttery and just delicious! It was easy to prepare. Great for a quick breakfast item when having company.Date published: 2012-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Bought for Our 39th Wedding Anniversary Excellent pastry ring. Beautiful presentation. I made a glaze and drizzled it very lightly over the ring. This will be a repeat order.Date published: 2012-01-24