Galaxy Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
An elegant centerpiece for a breakfast or brunch buffet, this pull-apart pastry is light and flaky like a croissant, with a sweet spiced pecan filling.
- The creation of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, the pastry is made with traditional French croissant dough spiced with a touch of cinnamon.
- Sweet cinnamon-pecan filling.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12" diam.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. (serves 12).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The breakfast ring ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove the breakfast ring from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where it will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen breakfast ring on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the breakfast ring with the egg wash. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the ring is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slide 2 long metal spatulas underneath the ring, on opposite sides, and transfer the ring to a cutting board.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, yeast, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.