Braun Multiquick Hand Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The toughest ingredients are no match for the Braun Multiquick hand blender, which comes with a full arsenal of attachments to tackle blending, chopping, whisking, mashing, crushing and pureeing. Unique ActiveBlade technology moves the blade up and down, resulting in finer textures with no stray pieces.
- Multitasking immersion blender prepares dips, sauces, dressings, soups, baby food, smoothies and milkshakes; chops, shreds, slices and mashes vegetables; and crushes ice.
- ActiveBlade technology results in two times finer blending while requiring up to 40% less effort than traditional blending shafts.
- Extra milling blade cuts more slices per rotation, blending large pieces and hard ingredients more easily.
- Advanced SplashControl technology prevents splashing for a cleaner counter.
- SmartSpeed technology lets you adjust blending power without stopping – just squeeze the button.
- 20-oz. plastic beaker with lid
- 1 1/2-cup chopper attachment
- Metal detachable ActiveBlade shaft
- 6-cup food processor attachment (including chopper blade, insert holder, julienne insert, fine and extra coarse shredding inserts, slicing insert, French Fry tool)
- Ice crusher/jug blender attachment
- Masher/puree attachment
- Whisk attachment
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" diam., 16" long.
- 2.02 lb.
- Model # MQ9097.
- SmoothStart feature prevents jolting on startup.
- 55% less suction for effortless handling and perfect control.
- Switch attachments with the click of a button.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- All parts intended to come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully when removing, inserting or cleaning.
- Unplug hand blender before cleaning. Do not immerse the motor part or gearboxes in water or any other liquid. Clean with a damp cloth only.
- The beaker lid can be rinsed under running water. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- All other parts can be cleaned in a dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners that could scratch the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.