Braising Sauce Gift Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our long-simmered braising sauces bring a bounty of flavor to beef and chicken dishes, minimizing prep time while adding delicious character. Crafted in small batches with all-natural ingredients that include full-bodied wines, fresh vegetables and gourmet spices, the sauces offer delicious depth and complexity of flavor. Combine with meat or poultry in a slow cookers or Dutch ovens. Our special set of three braising sauces includes Coq Au Vin, Meyer Lemon and Beef Bourguignon.
- Set of three, one of each flavor.
- Coq Au Vin: Our authentic sauce simplifies preparing this rich, savory French favorite. Its all-natural ingredients include full-bodied red wine, veal stock, earthy cremini mushrooms and traditional seasonings, long-simmered to achieve delicious depth and complexity.
- Meyer Lemon: Our vibrant sauce blends tangy Meyer lemons with mellow roasted garlic and fine California Chardonnay, highlighting the bright flavors with French Dijon mustard and herbs. Ingredients are slowly simmered to create a rich, flavorful sauce.
- Beef Bourguignon: Boeuf bourguignonne is a specialty of France's Burgundian countryside. Our all-natural blend combines red wine, beef stock, cremini mushrooms and herbs for authentic French flavors.
- 11.5 oz. each.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Coq Au Vin:
- Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, cremini mushrooms, red onions, veal and beef base (veal stock [concentrated veal broth, water], beef stock [concentrated beef broth, water, salt], seasoning [hydrolyzed soy and wheat protein, soy lecithin, yeast extract, cocoa powder, spice extractives], mirepoix stock [celery juice, carrot juice, onion juice], tomato paste [tomato, water, citric acid], corn syrup solids, canola oil, garlic concentrate, mushroom concentrate), carrots, celery, tomato paste, olive oil, unbleached all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), parsley, distilled vinegar, garlic, thyme, black pepper, ground bay leaves.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy. Contains sulfites. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts, fish, eggs, milk, peanuts.
- Chicken broth (water, dried chicken stock, salt, carrot stock, celery stock, gelatin, onion stock, chicken fat, chicken, chicken skin, tapioca starch, natural flavor), onions, lemon juice, Chardonnay wine, granulated sugar, extra-virgin olive oil, chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery and onion stocks], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), roasted garlic, whole-grain Dijon mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), modified food starch, Meyer lemon juice, lemon peel, sea salt, thyme, sage, black pepper.
- Contains sulfites. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
- Cremini mushrooms, cabernet sauvignon red wine, carrots, leeks, shallots, red onions, veal and beef base (veal stock [concentrated veal broth, water], beef stock [concentrated beef broth, water, salt], seasoning [hydrolyzed soy and wheat protein, soy lecithin, yeast extract, cocoa powder, spice extractives], mirepoix stock [celery juice, carrot juice, onion juice], tomato paste [tomato, water, citric acid], corn syrup solids, canola oil, garlic concentrate, mushroom concentrate), olive oil, tomato paste, parsley, unbleached all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), garlic, distilled vinegar, sea salt, thyme, ground bay leaves, black pepper.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts, fish, eggs, milk, peanuts. Contains sulfites.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.