Boska Petit Paris Cheese Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
More than 100 years ago, Willem Bos started making tools for cheese farmers at his home near Gouda in the western Netherlands, birthplace of the original gouda cheeses. In the four generations since, family-owned Boska Holland has become the preeminent specialist in cheese tools the world over. After years of requests from customers to create a serving board like this, we sought out the best. Created in partnership with Boska Holland, this everyday serving piece showcases the quality and precision that have made the company famous.
- Board is crafted of white oak.
- Integrated steel cutting wire makes for easy slicing of soft and semi-hard cheeses.
- Just pull down the lever and the wire does the slicing for you.
- Two extra wire cutters included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wire slicer has an 18/10 stainless-steel handle with an 18/8 cutter.
- 8 3/4" x 12" long.
- Board: Made in Europe.
- Wire Cutter: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by RICHARD H from Customer service non existent This is a great little cutting board except that the cutting wire will eventually break and the company is completely unresponsive to attempts,to purchase replacement wires.Date published: 2018-11-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Sies from Cheese slicer Great tool. Very well made. Easy to use. Good storage size. The swing arm and cutting wire are fine tuned for ease of use.Date published: 2016-04-01Rated 4 out of 5 by Taurus520 from Love this cheeseboard! I received this board as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it! The wire cutter for soft cheese's is great. Definitely recommend the board to cheese lovers who want a quality board with great presentation.Date published: 2015-01-06Rated 3 out of 5 by MAJmass from wire broke on first use Just got this for Christmas. Beautiful. But seems too easy to misalign the wire as you slice cheese, so it broke on 1st slice. Not sure if I didn't have it lined up in the groove or if it was defective or what the root cause was for the failure. It was a gift. I didn't find the extra wires that I see noted here as supposed to have been included. Looks like I need to go to the Boska site to buy replacements. Bummer.Date published: 2014-12-29