Boos Island with Tube Shelf, Maple
A simplified version of the commercial kitchen fixture, our portable cart offers ample workspace and open storage—without taking up much floor space. It's designed exclusively for Williams Sonoma in collaboration with John Boos, a company known since 1887 for its finely crafted wood furnishings for kitchens.
- 48"L x 25"W x 36"H (with casters).
- The northern hard rock maple surface, aprons and legs are sealed with a smooth semigloss finish; a cutting board is recommended.
- The bottom stainless-steel tube shelf offers extra space for storing kitchen equipment or cooling baked goods.
- Sturdy maple frame rests on locking caster wheels, so you can easily position and move the cart as needed.
- Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall dimensions: 48"L x 25"W x 36"H (with casters).
- Butcher top thickness: 2.25".
- Fixed bottom shelf: 44.75"L x 21"W x 1" thick.
- Distance bottom of the apron to floor: 32.5".
- Weight: 138 lb.
Use & Care
- The cart's semigloss finish is virtually maintenance free and impervious to most household chemicals; clean with mild soap and water, wipe dry.
- Do not cut into the butcher block top.
- Cuts into the finish should be resealed immediately to prevent the exposed wood from absorbing moisture.
- The finish can be spot sanded and finished with EZ-DO wipe on poly gel.
- Wipe base clean with a soft damp cloth.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Boos Island with Tube Shelf, Maple
|Boos Island 48 with Tube Shelf, Metal, Maple||$1,295||$0|