Boos Island Butcher Block, Maple
Use this well-built, compact island to instantly expand your kitchen's work surface. Designed for Williams Sonoma in collaboration with John Boos, it features a professional-style butcher block crafted from end-grain hard rock maple—an extremely durable, scratch-resistant cutting surface. The turned legs are finished with semigloss paint.
- 30"L x 20"W x 34"H.
- 14"-thick maple butcher-block top is crafted using end-grain construction for a durable surface that resists nicks and scratches, yet is gentle on knives.
- Turned maple legs are finished with a durable protective semigloss paint that easily wipes clean.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable metal leveler glides provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Crafted in the USA by John Boos & Co., makers of fine furniture and equipment for the kitchen since 1887.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30"L x 20"W x 34"H
- Top: 30"L x 20"W x 14" thick
- Distance from bottom of block to floor: 20"
- Legs: 20"H
- Weight: 270 lb.
Use & Care
- To maintain the quality of the butcher-block top, the surface must be oiled every 3–4 weeks to prevent drying and cracking of block.
- Application of lemon oil or food-safe mineral oil is recommended.
- Wipe base clean with a soft damp cloth.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Boos Island Butcher Block, Maple
|Boos Island 30 Butcher Block, Maple||$1,895||$0|