Boos Edge-Grain Rectangular Cutting Board, Maple
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
An exceptionally hard cutting board provides a stable work surface and also helps protect finely honed blades. Sturdy construction – with the edge grain creating the work surface – gives this board a commercial-quality toughness to withstand years of use.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Edge-grain construction holds up to years of slicing and chopping.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 16" x 10" x 1 1/4" thick; 5 lb.
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick; 10 lb.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick; 18 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Goddess_amber_d from Not great I have had this board for 3 weeks. It's nice and big. It showas cuts fast but I'm okay with that. What I don't like is a part of the board that is raised and gave me a splinter. It's not down like it should be and I worry that wood pieces will get in the food. I have contacted boos and william sonoma and haven't heard anything. So my husband is going to return it today. I may try an exchange but for the price I expected good workmanship and good customer service. The board moves when used which is why I wanted a big heavy board. I like the size though. I used boos products to oil and maintain it. 3 weeks later I see this.Date published: 2018-01-20Rated 5 out of 5 by RebelYell from Perfect fit for my kitchen I bought this cutting board to run my Shun Classics and Wusthof Classics on when prepping veggies. I use different plastic boards for both raw and cooked meat so no worries about contamination. This board is fast, but does show deep cuts when slicing breads. Easy to clean with bench knife / scraper.Date published: 2017-12-05