Bone-in Spiral Ham
American Homestead's Dee McLaughlin applies his 35 years of experience to bring out the best in the heritage Hampshire hogs. Working with a network of local, independent Midwest family farms, American Homestead's choice hogs are raised without antibiotics and hormones, fed a strictly vegetarian diet and roam freely around the farm. The pork is brined without added nitrites or nitrates and is then lightly smoked with hickory. Spiral cut for convenient slicing, the succulent ham is the consummate centerpiece to any holiday or family meal.
- Spiral-cut, bone-in ham varies up to 8 lb. (serves 8–10).
- Ships frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The ham is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or store in the freezer to enjoy at a later date. The ham keeps, unopened, refrigerated up to 45 days, or up to 1 year frozen.
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight or until completely thawed. For best quality, once thawed, we do not recommend refreezing the ham.
- The ham is fully cooked, so no additional cooking is required. To warm the ham prior to serving, preheat oven to 325ºF. Remove the outer foil and packaging. Place ham, face down, on a rack in a suitably sized roasting pan, and add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan to retain moisture. Cover the ham with foil to prevent moisture from escaping. Heat ham to an internal temperature of 140ºF, roughly 8–10 minutes per pound. Let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving the ham.
- Pork, water, salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder, sea salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Bone-in Spiral Ham
|Bone In Spiral Ham, 7 1/2 lbs.||$99.95||$0|