Bonavita Metropolitan One-Touch Coffee Brewer
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate brewer for coffee lovers, the Bonavita Metropolitan features an optional pre-infusion mode designed to mimic the rich flavor of artisan pour-over coffee. The water flow pauses as the coffee brews to allow the full flavor of the grounds to blossom. Designed to satisfy the demands of an entire household, this coffee maker produces up to eight cups in just a few minutes, brewing into a durable glass carafe.
- One-touch brewing makes morning coffee brewing easier than ever.
- Brews 8 cups in approx. 6 minutes into a durable glass carafe.
- Meets the rigorous requirements of the Specialty Coffee Association's Golden Cup standard.
- Pre-infusion mode re-creates pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow over coffee, allowing the grounds time to bloom and release their full flavor.
- Precision 1500W heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 198°F–205°F.
- Showerhead water dispenser and flat-bottom filter basket work in tandem to provide even saturation of coffee grounds and uniform flavor extraction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 44-oz.-cap. carafe.
- Model #BV1901PW.
- Audible signal alerts you when coffee is ready.
- Nonstick warming plate features auto-shutoff after 40 minutes.
- BPA-free plastic in carafe lid, filter basket and showerhead.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Filter basket, brewer lid, carafe and carafe lid are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe machine with a clean, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.