Bonavita 8-Cup Digital Brewer with Stainless-Steel Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bonavita has refined the art of coffee extraction down to this simple, one-touch brewer, a Williams Sonoma exclusive. A pre-infusion cycle evenly saturates the ground coffee before brewing, an essential step for extracting the finest flavor from the beans. Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America, this machine meets the optimal standards of water temperature, contact time and coffee saturation.
- Makes up to eight 5-oz. cups.
- One-touch operation with programmable auto-start timer and digital display.
- Engineered for precise water and ground coffee contact time.
- Optional pre-infusion cycle for ideal extraction of freshly roasted coffee.
- Large showerhead facilitates even coffee saturation.
- Brews into a 50-oz.-cap. double-walled stainless-steel-lined thermal carafe.
- A Certified Home Brewer by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # BV1900TD.
- Unique boiler releases water only when it reaches the ideal coffee brewing temperature of 195° to 205°F.
- Brews 8 cups (5-oz. cups) in approximately 6 minutes.
- Flat-bottom filter for uniform extraction of coffee.
- Uses flat-bottom basket coffee filters (3 1/4" base).
- Carafe lid, filter basket and showerhead are dishwasher safe.
- All plastic is BPA-free.
- Easy-fill, translucent water tank with marked measurements.
- 11 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 12" high.
- 50-oz. cap. carafe.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Clean housing with a soft, damp cloth and mild dishcleaning liquid.
- Filter basket is dishwasher safe.
- Brewer lid and showerhead are removable and top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Carafe lid can be disassembled for dishwasher cleaning.
- To clean the carafe, we recommend using coffee machine cleaning powder. Do not use scrubbing pads or hard bristled brushes, which will damage the stainless lining.
- We recommend that you descale your brewer after every 100 brew cycles, or once every three months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee Recipe
In a pitcher, stir the ground coffee into 4 cups water. Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 12 hours or up to overnight.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vanilla beans, milk and sugar. Bring the mixture to a simmer and immediately remove from the heat. Let steep for about 20 minutes.
Select 4 tumblers. Strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl. Strain again through a coffee filter into a large, clean pitcher. Fill the glasses with ice cubes. Pour the coffee into the glasses, filling them to within 1 inch of the rim. Top each glass with 1/4 cup of the vanilla-flavored milk.
Garnish each drink with a vanilla bean pod and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Essentials of Breakfast and Brunch, by Georgeanne Brennan, Elinor Klivans, Jordan Mackay and Charles Pierce (Oxmoor House, 2007).