Blueberry Fruit Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Blueberries are adored for their sweet flavor and abundant health benefits. The firm texture and complex flavor of the Sunshine Blue variety makes it an excellent addition to cooked or raw recipes, from pies and crumbles to trifles and smoothies. The berries are high in antioxidants, have anti-inflammatory properties and support cognitive function. Our evergreen shrub has flowers that range from pink to white with blue-green foliage that turns burgundy in the fall. It's ideal as a hedge or accent plant and grows well in a range of climates – in the ground or in a planter.
- Shipped directly from the California grower in a 4" diam. plastic pot.
- Approx. 1-year-old shrub is approx. 6" tall upon arrival.
- Shrub can eventually reach mature height of 4'–6'.
- Produces flowers that range from pink to white and small blue fruit.
- Care instructions included.
- Use & Care
- Important: Water shrub immediately upon arrival.
- Light Exposure
- Plant in full sun and provide good air circulation.
- Developed for climates with low chill hours, but is also very hardy.
- In ground, add peat moss or other acidic amendment to well-drained soil.
- In container, use well-draining acidic potting mix high in organic matter.
- Mulch with bark, acid compost or sawdust.
- Keep consistently moist.
- Feed with a 10-20-10 fertilizer in late spring to early summer.
- Avoid fresh manures and do not over-fertilize.
- Prune in fall and winter to improve berry size.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.