Blooming Valley Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A modern mix of leafy greens and air-dried botanicals, this bountiful wreath brings the beauty of the great outdoors into every home. Hand assembled by highly skilled artisans in Washington state, it's crafted of locally grown botanicals – all carefully dried to preserve their natural beauty – in an appealing palate of green, yellow and cream.
- Botanicals include: salal, yarrow, strawflowers, poppy pods, echinops, pearly everlasting, green wheat and millet.
- Grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- For indoor display only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The natural materials used in this piece are intended for display indoors only. Avoid moisture, direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move wreath once it has been hung.
- With proper care, this wreath will last for up to 4 years.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by zgold from Awful - stained our siding within 24 hours A total piece of junk with dyes that stained our siding within 24 hours of being hung on the house. In the trash it goes.Date published: 2019-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by cmac from lush and just as appears in the listing Just received this beautiful wreath and it is exactly what I wanted! Perfect for entry into our apartment!Date published: 2019-04-17
What is the depth of this wreath? I have a storm door on my front door and have to stay fairly thin so the door will close. :)Hi kelley, This wreath is 4” thick.Date published: 2019-06-10