Blendtec Professional 800 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Blendtec's top-of-the-line Professional 800 is super-quiet, thanks to a sealed sound enclosure that keeps noise to a minimum. Powerful commercial-speed blending—combined with a unique five-sided jar—makes quick work of everything from smoothies, juices and margaritas to hot soups, sauces and batters. Also great with frozen treats, like ice cream.
- Designed to reduce blending noise to the level of normal conversation.
- Commercial blender does the work of multiple appliances: blender, juicer, food processor, immersion blender, meat grinder, chopper, peanut butter maker, hot soup maker, bread mixer, wheat grinder/mill, hand mixer, ice cream maker, ice crusher.
- Six preprogrammed cycles: Batter, Mixed Drink, Smoothie, Frozen Treat, Whole Juice, Hot Soup.
- 11-speed touch slider makes precision control easy—just slide your finger up and down to control speed.
- Includes WildSide+ jar with vented Gripper Lid, quick-start guide and recipes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 8 1/2" x 17 1/4" high.
- 90-oz. cap.
- 16 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- High-speed 3.8-horsepower motor makes quick work of the toughest ingredients.
- Increases blending efficiency for frozen ingredients by up to 25%.
- Multi-speed pulse adds a burst of blending power at any speed.
- Illuminated touch display provides feedback, information and time remaining.
- WildSide+ jar features an extra-wide base and a narrow fifth "wild" side for bigger, faster, smoother blends.
- Cold-forged hardened-steel blunt safety blade is 80% thicker and 30 times stronger than other blender blades.
- Jar and sound enclosure are made from impact-resistant BPA-free copolyester.
- Housing is black polycarbonate ABS blend.
- 10-year warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blender jar is dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth. Do not use stiff bristled brushes or abrasive cloths/pads to clean the blender base or jar as this will dull or scratch the surface.
- NEVER submerge the blender motor in water. Avoid submerging blender jars for more than 5 minutes. Water penetration through the lower jar seals will reduce the life of the jar.
- After cleaning, we recommend the blender jar be stored upright.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marishka from Love the sound shield. I bought mine from the manufacturer before williams sonoma started selling it, and I love my blender. At that time Vitamix didn't have one with digital controls yet, plus I loved the sound shield. Much quieter than my mom's Vitamix!!Date published: 2017-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by JamesT from Best Blender PERIOD I have been using the Blendtec Professional 800 blender for about a week now and I couldn’t be more impressed with its versatility, power, and how QUIET it is! Seriously, it is SO QUIET! I love the pre-programmed buttons. I always had to shake my old blender or use a wooden spoon to get everything to blend, but the Blendtec pre-programmed buttons change speeds automatically and it even turns itself off when it is done. My recipes come out perfectly smooth every time! I have made smoothies, hot soups, ice cream, whole juice, and pancake batter so far…it’s so useful. I’m excited to use this for Thanksgiving! Oh…did I mention it is super quite!!! This is a quality kitchen appliance that I will be using every day! Definitely worth the money.Date published: 2016-11-18