Black Bean Tamales
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since the early 1980s, Texas Tamale in Houston has been making gourmet, lard-free tamales, combining smooth masa with savory fillings, and wrapping them in corn husks. It's been a recipe for success: The company started in a home kitchen, branched out to a street cart and ultimately opened its own popular deli. Their black bean tamales have the perfect balance of soft masa and hearty black beans cooked with a mellow mix of spices. Gluten and trans-fat free, they’re fully cooked. Just steam or microwave to enjoy a real Tex-Mex treat in minutes.
- 36 tamales (18 oz. total); serves 6.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the tamales in the freezer where they will keep up to 18 months, or keep in the refrigerator and use within 1 week.
- Steam for 10–15 minutes or microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel for 3–5 minutes.
- Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper.
- Filling: Black beans (cooked), soybean oil, salt, garlic, onion, cumin, black pepper and cilantro.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.