Best of Vosges Chocolate Gift Tower
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Delight the chocolate connoisseur on your list with this exquisite assortment from the adventurous and wildly talented chocolate makers at Vosges Haut-Chocolate. The tower of treats includes three of the company's best sellers, each presented in a signature purple box and all tied together with a purple ribbon. Chicago-based Vosges Haut-Chocolat blends premium chocolate with the world's finest indigenous spices, flowers, roots, herbs and liqueurs, all sourced from ethical and sustainable practices.
The gift tower includes:
Exotic Truffle Collection: Assorted chocolate ganache truffles infused with exciting and unexpected global flavors. Includes a booklet with stories about all the flavors. (16 pieces)
Peanut Butter Bonbons: 44% cacao milk chocolate bonbons filled with creamy peanut butter infused with pink Himalayan salt, sprinkled with Maldon salt flakes from England. (9 pieces)
Red Hawaiian Salt Caramels: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate filled with buttery-soft caramel infused with red alaea sea salt from Hawaii. (6 pieces)
- Approx. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Exotic Truffle Collection: Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in refrigerator. They will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Peanut Butter Bonbons: Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. They will keep at ambient temperature for up to 5 months.
- Red Hawaiian Salt Caramels: Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. They will keep at ambient temperature for up to 8 weeks.
- Exotic Truffle Collection: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, dry whole-milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), organic heavy cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, skimmed-milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier]). Contains less than 2% of each of: bananas, coconut puree (coconut milk, coconut, sugar), hazelnuts, invert sugar syrup, extra virgin olive oil, organic sugar, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), macadamia nuts, pecans, organic brown rice syrup, water, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), natural flavors, kirschwasser liqueur, crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, violet flower, acacia gum, natural flavor, natural color [cochineal]), absinthe liqueur, organic desiccated coconut, praline grains (hazelnut, sugar), spices, vanilla powder (maltodextrin, vanilla), stock flower (Matthiola incana) petals, cocoa nibs, green olives, sweet curry (spices), pumpkin seeds, food grade activated coconut shell charcoal, matcha green tea, wasabi, lemon zest (peel), sea salt, pasilla chili, guajillo chili, smoked sea salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier).
- Peanut Butter Bonbons: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, cocoa mass, vanilla powder), peanut butter (dry roasted peanuts), sea salt.
- Red Hawaiian Salt Caramels: Caramel (organic brown rice syrup, sugar, organic cream, unsalted butter, natural flavors, red Hawaiian sea salt, yeast extract, organic soy lecithin [emulsifier]), milk chocolate [sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin (emulsifier)], natural vanilla flavor), red Hawaiian sea salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.