Best of Point Reyes Cheese Hamper
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California’s verdant coastal fields. Initially selling milk to the local creamery, the family started making cheese themselves, producing the Original Blue – California's first classic blue-style cheese – in 2000. Along with creamy pungent Original Blue, this collection includes Bay Blue, Aged Gouda and four varieties of the Dutch-style semi-firm Toma. Packed in our signature hamper along with crackers and Taste's boldly boozy cherries, the assortment is perfect for entertaining and makes a delicious gourmet gift.
- 3 lb. 15 oz. total.
- Cheese is shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Original Blue: Classic California blue cheese features bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and a tangy, peppery finish. (6 oz.)
- Bay Blue: Earthy blue cheese with mushroom notes and a long salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
- Aged Gouda: Classic cow's milk gouda with notes of toasted hazelnuts, caramel, butterscotch and cream. (8 oz.)
- Toma: Semi-firm cheese with creamy, buttery flavor and grassy, tangy finish. (6 oz.)
- TomaRashi: Japanese togarashi spices bring subtle heat to this savory variation on buttery Toma. (6 oz.)
- TomaTruffle: Blended with Sabatino black truffle zest and black summer truffle pieces, this sweet Toma evokes the decadent richness of a paté. (6 oz.)
- TomaProvence: Classic Toma infused with herbs de Provence for an herbal finish (6 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: The perfect complement for soft cheese and spreads, with a crunchy texture and salty, neutral flavor. (4 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Artisan Crisps: Crisp crackers made with tart dried cherries, cacao nibs and crunchy almonds. (5 oz.)
- Taste Elevated Boozey Thyme Cherries: Brandy, amaretto, brown sugar and spices infuse these cherries with complex flavor. (10.05 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 6 months unopened. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan.
- Store crackers at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year unopened or up to 3 weeks opened.
- Store cherries at room temperature until opened, then store in refrigerator.
- To experience its full flavor, serve cheese at room temperature.
- Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- Original Blue: Cultured raw cow's milk, salt, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA),penicillium roqueforti.
- Bay Blue: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cultures, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Aged Gouda: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- Toma: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaRashi: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, chichimi togarashi (red pepper, white sesame seed, black sesame seed, Indian-hemp seed, dried seaweed, poppy seed, ginger powder), enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaTruffle: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, truffle zest (carob powder, black summer truffles), black truffle brisures (black truffle, truffle juice), natural flavoring, enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- TomaProvence: Cultured pasteurized cow's milk, salt, herbs de Provence (rosemary, thyme, basil, marjoram, savory), enzymes (rennet is microbial, classified as vegetarian by the FDA).
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt. Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Rustic Bakery Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Artisan Crisps: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme), cane sugar, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cacao nibs, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), sesame seeds, buttermilk, baking powder, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), sea salt.
- Taste Elevated Boozey Thyme Cherries: Cherries, brown sugar, sugar, water, brandy, amaretto, thyme, kosher salt, spices.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.