Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our collection showcases a trio of cow's milk cheese handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont and New Hampshire, and then aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership in Greensboro that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. The substantial samplings comprise three of Jasper Hill's most popular offerings, each with a different flavor profile and texture.
Landaff: This mild raw-milk cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains is aged from 4 to 5 months. The semifirm cheese melts beautifully and offers balanced, complex flavors of toasted nuts and browned butter with a bright buttermilk tang. 8 oz.
Willoughby: A small-format washed-rind cheese using pastured dairy from grass-fed cows from northeastern Vermont. Aged 4 to 6 weeks, look for earthy and nutty aromas on the rind, complementing notes of fresh peach and cream on the interior. 8 oz.
Weybridge: A young cheese made at the Scholten Family Farm using certified-organic cow's milk from its herd of Dutch Belt cows. Cellars at Jasper Hill ages the cheese for three weeks, yielding a delicate, mushroomy rind and a creamy paste with bright, tangy citrus notes. 4 oz.
- 1 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Landaff: Raw milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Willoughby: Pasteurized milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Weybridge: Organic milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kansaswreath from Always a hit! Started purchasing different cheese collections from WS for my dad. Thought he'd get tired of getting the same thing all the time but he always asks for this Vermont cheese. He likes the other collections also but this is his favorite.Date published: 2014-01-29