Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our collection showcases a trio of cow's milk cheese handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers in Vermont and New Hampshire, and then aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership in Greensboro that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. The substantial samplings comprise three of Jasper Hill's most popular offerings, each with a different flavor profile and texture.
Landaff: This mild raw-milk cheese from Landaff Creamery in New Hampshire’s White Mountains is aged from 4 to 5 months. The semifirm cheese melts beautifully and offers balanced, complex flavors of toasted nuts and browned butter with a bright buttermilk tang. 8 oz.
Willoughby: A small-format washed-rind cheese using pastured dairy from grass-fed cows from northeastern Vermont. Aged 4 to 6 weeks, look for earthy and nutty aromas on the rind, complementing notes of fresh peach and cream on the interior. 8 oz.
Weybridge: A young cheese made at the Scholten Family Farm using certified-organic cow's milk from its herd of Dutch Belt cows. Cellars at Jasper Hill ages the cheese for three weeks, yielding a delicate, mushroomy rind and a creamy paste with bright, tangy citrus notes. 4 oz.
- 1 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Landaff: Raw milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Willoughby: Pasteurized milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
- Weybridge: Organic milk, rennet (traditional calf), salt, cultures.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kansaswreath from Always a hit! Started purchasing different cheese collections from WS for my dad. Thought he'd get tired of getting the same thing all the time but he always asks for this Vermont cheese. He likes the other collections also but this is his favorite.Date published: 2014-01-29