Berndes Vario Click Pearl Ceramic Nonstick Wok with Lid, 5 1/4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted by Berndes of Germany, Vario Click Pearl Induction cookware is exceptionally easy to clean and excels for low-fat cooking, thanks to an eco-friendly, state-of-the-art ceramic finish. This ceramic cookware is induction compatible, with a stainless-steel diffuser for ideal heat distribution.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.
- Cast aluminum with stainless-steel diffuser on bottom for superior induction.
- Pearl ceramic coating (interior and exterior) is extremely scratch-proof, stain-proof and heat-resistant.
- PFOA-, PTFE- and PFOS-free; contains no cadmium.
- Tempered glass lid with stainless-steel handle and rim.
- Molded side handles.
- Made in Germany by Berndes, producers of quality cookware since 1921.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 6 lb. 3 oz.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 750 degrees F (without glass lid).
- Glass lid should not exceed temperatures of 375 degrees F.
- Medium-high heat will achieve great cooking results and save valuable energy.
- Wooden or plastic utensils are recommended.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Berndes
Headquartered in Arnsberg, Germany, this family-owned cookware company was founded by Heinrich Berndes in 1921. After countless experiments with cookware coatings in the 1950s, Berndes revolutionized the cookware market in 1975 by introducing the first cast-aluminum pan with a groundbreaking nonstick coating. Carrying on its tradition of innovation, Berndes now uses eco-friendly PFOA- and PTFE-free ceramic nonstick coatings on its cookware. Legendary German engineering shines in the thoughtful design of each piece, from the selection of materials to the shape and functionality of the removable stick handles.