Berndes 5-Piece Nylon Tool Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Family-owned Berndes has been a pioneer in nonstick cookware and cooks' tools since 1921. Made in Sweden, this set of five kitchen helpers has what every cook needs: two spatulas, a whisk, a tasting spoon and a pair of tongs. All are made to be nonstick, lightweight and heat-safe, with innovative design features that facilitate different aspects of cooking.
- Angled front edge gives spatulas the ability to lift even the most delicate foods without breakage.
- Aerating holes allow spatulas to double as flat whisks for incorporating sauces and roux and help drain oil when lifting fried and sautéed foods.
- Compact triangular spatula head is ideal for turning and lifting small foods.
- Z whisk fits easily in even the smallest pans for whipping ingredients.
- Tasting spoon is well suited to a variety of tasks, including serving.
- Tongs stay cool to the touch when placing or turning chicken breasts, steaks, seafood and vegetables in a pan or on the grill.
- Nylon construction prevents scratching on nonstick cooking surfaces.
5-Piece Set includes:
- Large spatula
- Small triangle-head spatula
- Z whisk
- Tasting spoon
- Dimensions & More Info
- Large Spatula: 10 1/2" long.
- Small Spatula: 9 1/2" long.
- Z Whisk: 8 3/4" long.
- Tasting Spoon: 10 1/2" long.
- Tongs: 11 1/2" long.
- Made in Sweden.
- Use & Care
- Heat-safe up to 450°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.