Belcampo Ultimate Grilling Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sustainably raised with compassion on an organic climate positive California farm, Belcampo's pasture-raised, Certified Humane heritage pork is incomparably delicious. The farm also produces organic, grass-fed and grass-finished beef that wins awards for its delightful flavor and rich marbling. This collection of grilling favorites includes something for everyone, from tri-tip and pork chops to bratwurst and hot dogs.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beef Tri-Tip Roast: Harvested a year later than at traditional operations, this award-winning beef has rich marbling. The bottom sirloin is a great cut for grilling rare or oven roasting. (2 lb. 8 oz.–3 lb. 8 oz.; serves 4–8)
- Pork Chops: Nutty and naturally sweet, these pork chops are cut from the center of the heritage-breed hogs. (2 lb. 6 oz.–2 lb. 10 oz.; serves 2–4)
- Ground Beef: This 80% lean meat comes from dry-aged, richly marbled beef. (1 lb.; serves 3–4)
- Bratwurst: Naturally sweet with nutty flavor, these German-style pork sausages have traditional warm spices that perfectly complement mustard and sauerkraut. (1 lb.; serves 4)
- Hot Dogs: Fully cooked, organic, nitrate-free beef hot dogs arrive in edible natural casings. (1 lb.; serves 6)
- Use & Care
- The meat is shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze it. Unopened, it will keep for up to 7 days in the refrigerator, or for up to 1 year in the freezer.
- If frozen, remove meat from freezer and thaw in refrigerator overnight. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing meat after it has been thawed.
- For tri-tip, ground beef and hot dogs, cook using desired method to internal temperature of 135°F for medium rare, 145°F for medium, 155°F for medium well or 160°F for well done – as measured by an instant read thermometer. For pork chops and bratwurst, cook using desired method to internal temperature of 145°F, as measured by an instant read thermometer.
- Beef Tri Tip: Grass-fed, grass-finished organic beef.
- Pork Chops: Pasture-raised heritage pork.
- Ground Beef: Grass-fed, grass-finished organic beef.
- Bratwurst: Organic pork, water, sea salt, spices, evaporated cane sugar, natural flavoring, natural extract; in hog casing.
- Beef Hot Dogs: Organic beef, organic beef fat, water, sea salt, paprika, spices, natural flavoring, evaporated cane sugar; in sheep casing.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.