Belcampo Assorted Salumis, Set of 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sustainably raised with compassion on an organic climate positive California farm, Belcampo's pasture-raised heritage pork is the star ingredient of this incomparably delicious meat. The selection of four signature varieties is dry-cured longer than most commercial salami and features some of the most popular and traditional flavor combinations. Enjoy the subtle pleasures of black pepper and fennel as well as the bold and spicy delights of hot chili and spicy smoke.
- Set contains four salumi.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Black Pepper Salami: Contains delicate notes of black pepper. (5 oz.; serves 4–5)
- Fennel Salami: Crafted in the style of an Italian finocchiona with organic fennel seed and pollen for herbaceous flavor. (5 oz.; serves 4–5)
- Hot Chili Salami: Made with hot chili for heat. (5 oz.; serves 4–5)
- Spicy Smoked Salami: Complex, smoky flavor is highlighted with fennel, paprika and cayenne pepper. (5 oz.; serves 4–5)
- Use & Care
- The salumi is shipped chilled. Upon receipt, immediately store it in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 10 days opened, or for up to 1 month unopened.
- Salumi is best served at room temperature.
- Casing is all natural and edible.
- Black Pepper Salami: Pork, pork fat, sea salt, red wine, contains less than 2% of the following: dextrose, spices, garlic, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate; in hog casing.
- Fennel Salami: Pork, pork fat, sea salt, contains 2% or less of the following: dextrose, spices, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate; in hog casing.
- Hot Chili Salami: Pork, pork fat, sea salt, red wine, contains less than 2% of the following: spices, dextrose, garlic, smoked paprika, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate; in hog casing.
- Spicy Smoked Salami: Pork, pork fat, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: spices, smoked paprika, dextrose, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate; in hog casing.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MLOW from Misleading I ordered this as a gift and one for myself. They show the salami in whole form to be sliced, but the salami comes pre-sliced in small plastic packages. I think the way you have it pictured is misleading. I would recommend based on taste, but not on presentation as a gift.Date published: 2020-01-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Lynne from Disappointed I ordered this assorted salumi and I received the packet. Salumi is very hard and they shipped me their choice of spicy salumi and I don't even like spicy staff. I had my guest try it too and they didn't like it either. Very Disappointed.Date published: 2019-12-26