Beehive Classic Cheese Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Delight your favorite cheese lovers with a winning trio from the Utah-based Beehive Creamery – a family-owned-and-operated creamery where every cheese is handcrafted in small batches using local milk from a fourth-generation family dairy. In our signature sampler, we've included five of our all-time favorite varieties, along with Beehive's famous rusks and honey.
Barely Buzzed Cheese: Aged for 7 months, this buttery, semi-hard cow's milk cheese is hand-rubbed with ground espresso and lavender, adding an exotic nutty flavor to the award-winning cheese.
Seahive Cheese: Inspired by ocean breezes, this semi-firm, cow's milk cheese is rubbed with local honey and sea salt. A full-bodied cheese, it has a fruity, sweet undertone.
Big John's Cajun Cheese: Spicy hand-rubbed cheese packs a punch as you near the rind. Made from the milk of local Jersey cows in Northern Utah, the combo of sweet creaminess and spice makes it a great addition to any cheese plate.
- Three 12-oz. wedges
- 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with gel packs; refrigerate upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cows' milk, salt, coffee, canola oil, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet, lavender.
- Seahive Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, wildflower honey, salt, Redmond sea salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Big John's Cajun: Pasteurized cows’ milk, salt, canola oil, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet, cayenne pepper, spice.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.