Bedford Leather Sofa, 87"
This sofa's timeless design is defined by a shaped back and English arms. Constructed with old-world care for heirloom quality and ultimate comfort.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with inner springs for additional support.
- Cushion cores are wrapped in your choice of premium down blend (encased in poly/cotton fabric) or thick, double-layer poly fiber.
- Includes four matching 23" sq. throw pillows in same leather and fill type as sofa.
- Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut.
- Turned front legs set on brass casters.
- Available made to order in our custom leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- Upholstered leather cushions are backed with fabric to allow for air circulation and are not reversible.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- View the complete collection here.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 87"L x 42"W x 34"H.
- Seat width: 75".
- Seat depth: 27"W.
- Seat height: 18"H.
- Diagonal depth: 34".
- Arms: 7"W x 21"H.
- Legs (fixed): 3.5" top diam./1.25" bottom diam.); 6"H at front; 3.25"H at back.
- Caster: 1" diam.
- Throw pillows (4): 23" sq.
- Weight: 172 lb.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather is an exception to this process; they are semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.