Beautyrest Silver Premier Mattress
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A better you begins with a better night’s sleep. The Beautyrest® Silver™ Premier Mattress is engineered to maintain its lasting resilience, shape and consistent comfort over the life of your mattress, so that your sleep will be every bit as restful years from now as it is today.
- Innerspring-type mattress available in Firm, Plush or Plush Pillowtop comfort levels.
- DualCool™ Technology moves heat and moisture away so you sleep at your ideal temperature.
- AirFeel™ foam delivers high airflow to keep you comfortable during sleep.
- Gel Memory Foam Lumbar Support provides support where you need it most.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Technology isolates motion between two sleepers.
- No-Flip Design eliminates the need to flip or rotate the mattress.
- CertiPUR-US®–certified foams meet rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
- Compatible with adjustable-base beds.
- Mattresses and Box Springs are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Beautyrest® mattress protected by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty when used with a proper supportive bed frame.
- Upon request, Williams Sonoma will remove your old mattress with the purchase of a new mattress. You must request removal when scheduling delivery; we will remove your old mattress provided it’s in safe condition.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Firm: 60"W x 80"Lx 11.75"H
- Plush: 60"W x 80"Lx 12"H
- Plush Pillowtop: 60"W x 80"Lx 14.75"H
- Weight: 83 lb.
- Firm: 76"W x 80"Lx 11.75"H
- Plush: 76"W x 80"Lx 12"H
- Plush Pillowtop: 76"W x 80"Lx 14.75"H
- Weight: 105 lb.
- Firm: 72"W x 84"Lx 11.75"H
- Plush: 72"W x 84"Lx 12"H
- Plush Pillowtop: 72"W x 84"Lx 14.75"H
- Weight: 108 lb.
- Use & Care
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card included with each purchase.
- Use of a mattress protector is recommended.
- Spot cleaning is not recommended.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.