Beaba Babycook Plus, Cloud
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
For more than two decades, BÉABA has made thoughtfully designed products to promote the healthiest eating habits in children. Developed by a design team in France, the Babycook baby food maker continues to set the standard for fresh, homemade meals for babies and toddlers. The Babycook Plus features twice the capacity of the standard Babycook, with two large bowls for doubling a single recipe or preparing different recipes simultaneously.
- Steam cooks and blends raw fruits, vegetables, meat or fish to any stage baby food in 15 minutes.
- Patented steam-heating system ensures healthy, perfectly cooked results.
- Unique, one-handed operation facilitates multitasking.
- Built-in features include blending, defrosting and reheating.
- End of steam cycle alert and automatic shut-off.
- Includes two large 4 3/4-cup-capacity bowls, spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #912510.
- 14 1/2" x 7" x 9 1/2" high.
- Two 4 3/4-cup-cap. bowls.
- 43 1/2" cord.
- 6 lb.
- Stainless-steel water reservoir.
- Polypropylene steam basket.
- BPA, lead and phthalate free.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Handle hot parts with care.
- Be careful of steam released during cooking.
- Never open the bowl's lid before the end of the cooking cycle.
- Not microwavable, oven or freezer safe.
- Bowl and steam basket are top rack dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.