Beaba Babycook Cloud Steam Cooker & Blender
For more than two decades, BÉABA has made thoughtfully designed products to promote the healthiest eating habits in children. Developed by a design team in France, the Babycook baby food maker continues to set the standard for fresh, homemade meals for babies and toddlers. This Babycook model features a narrower footprint for easy storage, as well as one-handed operation to help make mom or dad a multitasking pro in the kitchen.
- Steam cooks and blends raw fruits, vegetables, meat or fish to any stage baby food in 15 minutes.
- Patented steam-heating system ensures healthy, perfectly cooked results.
- Unique, one-handed operation facilitates multitasking.
- Built-in features include blending, defrosting and reheating.
- End of steam cycle alert and automatic shut-off.
- Includes large 4 3/4-cup bowl, spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cloud: Model #912509.
- Cherry: Model #912521.
- 9" x 7" x 9 1/2" high.
- 4 3/4-cup cap.
- 43 1/2" cord.
- 4 lb.
- Stainless-steel water reservoir.
- Polypropylene steam basket.
- BPA, lead and phthalate free.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Handle hot parts with care.
- Be careful of steam released during cooking.
- Never open the bowl's lid before the end of the cooking cycle.
- Not microwavable, oven or freezer safe.
- Bowl and steam basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobECash from Best Baby Gift Ever I have purchased three of these for baby gifts. The recipients have all said of all of the baby gifts received this is by far the best. They use it every day and for more than just baby food. .Date published: 2017-04-19