Williams Sonoma BBQ Rack of Ribs
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
In Memphis, you'll find as many riffs on barbecue as there are blues clubs. You can order your ribs "wet" (basted with sauce) or "dry" (just herbs and spices). Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, these finger-licking pork ribs are the "wet" kind. They're hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers until they're tender, juicy and falling off the bone. The ribs are basted with a mild, sweet-and-smoky barbecue sauce with just the right amount of zing. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked ribs are from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 3 lb. total (two 1-lb. 8-oz. slabs, 12–14 ribs in each slab).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Use & Care
- The ribs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. If you are not ready to consume, remove from shipping container and store, unopened, in the freezer, where the ribs will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Use caution when removing from microwave or oven since the containers will be very hot!
- Serve immediately after reheating.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-hot (350°F–400°F)
- Remove the ribs from plastic pouch.
- Place ribs on grill directly over coals.
- Brush liberally with remaining barbecue sauce left in pouch.
- Close grill cover and cook ribs for 18–25 minutes, turning ribs every 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from plastic pouch. Place ribs on baking pan and brush liberally with remaining sauce left in plastic pouch.
- Place pan on middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from pouch.
- Cut ribs in half and place both halves, side by side, on a microwave-safe plate
- Brush liberally with remaining sauce left in plastic pouch.
- Transfer plate to microwave.
- Cook ribs at full power for 3 minutes.
- Rearrange plate in the microwave oven.
- Return and resume cooking for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Pork ribs, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil [soybean and/or canola], spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika [color]).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MARTHABR from TOTALLY TASTELESS NOT IMPRESSED. NOT MEATY, NOT JUICY, NOT TASTY. I DOUBT I WILL EVER ORDER AGAIN. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.Date published: 2016-08-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Zuckererbse from Delectable! Excellent quality, value and taste. Meaty and deliciously seasoned. Just ordered a second lot to keep in the freezer. They are wonderful. I defrosted them overnight and warmed them up in the oven for about 1/2 hour = effortless entertaining and clean-up.Date published: 2015-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by irsh55 from Soooooo good I've never had any better ribs. So good right out of the freezer and into the oven. I've tried ribs anytime I see them on the menu and these match any I've had. IrishDate published: 2015-05-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Natab0525 from Great ribs! These were delicious. Tender enough but held onto the bone so they were great for grilling. nice and meaty. Grilled up beautifully.Date published: 2014-06-19