Williams Sonoma BBQ Pulled Pork
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its finger-licking best, our classic pulled pork tastes great piled high on a fluffy white roll. Premium pork shoulder is hand-rubbed with a signature seasoning blend, then slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers 'til it's juicy and pink inside—and perfectly charred on the outside. The pork is shredded by hand, then smothered with plenty of smoky-sweet mild or spicy barbecue sauce. Ready to heat and serve, this fully cooked pork comes from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb. total.
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pulled pork ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the pork will keep for up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened container in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- This product was prepared using the Memphis-style tradition of "pulling" the pork shoulder. As such, small bones could be present. Use a fork to remove any bone present before serving.
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and consume within 3 days.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Cover the tray with a paper towel.
- Heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove tray from microwave oven and use a fork to loosen and rearrange the meat.
- Heat again at full power for another 1–2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the plastic cover from the tray.
- Loosen the meat with a fork then cover the top tightly with foil.
- Place the tray on a baking pan on the center rack of the oven and heat for 30–35 minutes.
- Mild Pulled Pork: Pork shoulder, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color)).
- Spicy Pulled Pork: Pork shoulder, spicy barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, spice, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color)).
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TheHappyCooker from Delicious BBQ Pulled Pork - However, I have purchased the BBQ Pulled Pork twice. Both times the pork was NOT shredded. I wonder if others are having this problem. The flavor is yummy, but I do wish it was shredded.Date published: 2015-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by SuSu from Yummy and the best! Ordered this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. This pulled pork is absolutely delicious...it almost melted in my mouth. I have already reordered to have available in my freezer for a quick meal. This pulled pork was so tender and flavorful. Probably some of the best I have ever had. Yum!Date published: 2014-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by KCSD from Really good If you can eat spicy food, you'd like it. We like spicy food, but it's still a bit too spicy. I added good quality BBQ Ketchup to make it less spicy. Meat is tender and flavorful. Great deal with the discounted price and promotional code. I ordered it shipped to my relatives, with free shipping, so that's great! Love it. Would order the non-spicy bbq pulled pork product esp if it has a sale!Date published: 2014-09-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Natab0525 from The best pulled pork! I tried this in the BBQ sampler and reordered it almost immediately after we ate. It was so tender I couldn't stop eating it! I did add extra BBQ sauce to it but thats personal preference. Excellent to have on hand in the freezer, I highly recommend it.Date published: 2014-06-19